Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Essential oils

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by heybuckethelper » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 am

Have any of you heard or have tried essential oils? If so how was your experience with them? If you want to know more message me and I will send you free samples to try out. But I want to know feedback if you have had them before. If you want to read up on them if you’re interested look up “Doterra essential oils”
heybuckethelper

by PDad » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:26 pm

My only experience is mixing a little citronella oil with water in a spray bottle for dog training...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:30 am

Not in any context appropriate for discussion here.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:52 am

Are these oils you apply on yourself or others?
jonriv

by Battle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:37 pm

Uno
Who the hell is heybuckethelper? I don't mean what's his/her name. I mean what is the purpose here? Did he/she buy stock in your company or something?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by eclipse09 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Battle wrote:Uno
Who the hell is heybuckethelper? I don't mean what's his/her name. I mean what is the purpose here? Did he/she buy stock in your company or something?

I believe heybuckethelper wrote a bunch of articles about softball issues and such. I am still curious about what happened to PDad. Hope all is well!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

eclipse09 wrote:

I believe heybuckethelper wrote a bunch of articles about softball issues and such. I am still curious about what happened to PDad. Hope all is well!

Yea me too. I have been looking on other sites and don't see him. I hope he is alright as well.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by jonriv » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Hey bucket helper is what you use when unexpected guests show up and you don’t have enough hey bucket to go around
jonriv

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:14 am

Battle wrote:
eclipse09 wrote:

Yea me too. I have been looking on other sites and don't see him. I hope he is alright as well.

I had some contact with UNO on FB a month or more ago ... Then it looked like I was getting some attachments PM'd to me on there as if his account may have been hacked ... I did not open or respond to them.

P'Dad was on here maybe a month ago, or two ... No?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:16 am

jonriv wrote:Hey bucket helper is what you use when unexpected guests show up and you don’t have enough hey bucket to go around

:lol:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Return to The Pub