Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

PAY FOR PLAY THOUGHTS

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Schmick » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:49 pm

My son was wait listed at USC with a 4.49 GPA, 33 ACT and 2190 SAT (HS class of 2013 had a 3 part SAT exam as well as subject exams) and he had 6 varsity letters because he applied as a Caucasian. He actually could have applied as Native American, he has an ID card from the tribe showing he is 1/8, but he felt that was dishonest....proof he's not a dimocrat.

I wonder if one of these kids kept him from innitially being accepted
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 160526002/

He’s should sign up Schmickhead!!!!
jonriv

by Schmick » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:37 pm

He still went, he was initially wait listed but 2 weeks later was accepted
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:53 pm

jonriv wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/14/southern-california-yale-colleges-stanford-students-class-action/3160526002/

He’s should sign up Schmickhead!!!!

So which of the girls in that lawsuit didn't have Stanford as their main school?

And as far as having their degrees devalued, borat owebama's "daughter" went to Stanford and her grades and test scores were not equal to other Stanford students. Pkud she hasn't played any sports since arriving at Stanford nor while she was in HS. Where are borat and moochelles names in all of this because strings were obviously pulled there.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am

Schmick wrote:My son was wait listed at USC with a 4.49 GPA, 33 ACT and 2190 SAT (HS class of 2013 had a 3 part SAT exam as well as subject exams) and he had 6 varsity letters because he applied as a Caucasian. He actually could have applied as Native American, he has an ID card from the tribe showing he is 1/8, but he felt that was dishonest....proof he's not a dimocrat.

There was an avalanche of kids who kept your son from initially being accepted--all with the minimum acceptable quotient of melanin in their skin. To his eternal shame he was, however, eventually accepted, which means he robbed some underprivileged kid of the opportunity to enroll in, party at, and eventually drop out of a school he/she was hopelessly unprepared to succeed in. I hope you can live with yourself.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Skarp wrote:
Schmick wrote:My son was wait listed at USC with a 4.49 GPA, 33 ACT and 2190 SAT (HS class of 2013 had a 3 part SAT exam as well as subject exams) and he had 6 varsity letters because he applied as a Caucasian. He actually could have applied as Native American, he has an ID card from the tribe showing he is 1/8, but he felt that was dishonest....proof he's not a dimocrat.

There was an avalanche of kids who kept your son from initially being accepted--all with the minimum acceptable quotient of melanin in their skin. To his eternal shame he was, however, eventually accepted, which means he robbed some underprivileged kid of the opportunity to enroll in, party at, and eventually drop out of a school he/she was hopelessly unprepared to succeed in. I hope you can live with yourself.

Drinking helps
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to The Pub