Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Newscum is an idiot

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Schmick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:41 am

what works in Scandinavian countries wouldn't work here because they don't have 30-50 million illegal immigrants draining their social systems. California wastes 26 billion dollars a year on illegal immigrants and is going broke with people paying 13% income tax to the state and this highest gasoline tax in the nation. And what do we have to show for all that tax money? Some of the lowest performing schools in the nation, some of the worst roads in the nation and treasonous felchers like gavin newscum in suckramento preparing fo sodomize tax payers with even higher taxes so they can give free crap to illegals instead of punting them out of the country.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Luiaguilera » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:33 am

Schmick wrote:what works in Scandinavian countries wouldn't work here because they don't have 30-50 million illegal immigrants draining their social systems. California wastes 26 billion dollars a year on illegal immigrants and is going broke with people paying 13% income tax to the state and this highest gasoline tax in the nation. And what do we have to show for all that tax money? Some of the lowest performing schools in the nation, some of the worst roads in the nation and treasonous felchers like gavin newscum in suckramento preparing fo sodomize tax payers with even higher taxes so they can give free crap to illegals instead of punting them out of the country.

Sounds like u have it all figured out, u should run for president !!
Luiaguilera
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:09 am

The president doesn't have any power, if they did, Trump would have already deported everyone illegally in this country

But I could definitely fix this countries immigration problem and its inner city issues
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:12 pm

Spazsdad wrote:The “young people” were not all wearing masks albeit they were outside. If that’s the criteria then why are parks and beaches closed. Seems outside to,me. Same logic that has campgrounds in the Sierras closed.

So you found an outlier, a 51 yr old mans. Finds isolated case. Bases argument on said case.never mind the overall numbers prove otherwise.
Deaths are way down and have been steadily declining. Number of cases means as much as one of your posts. Bupkis.
I’m sure you will come back with either some rant or another round of butthurt over how you have been mistreated here.

Who said anything about me being mistreated? There are only 5 or 6 regulars who comment in this forum. My skin is quite a bit thicker than yours. Unlike you, I won't be whining to anyone outside of this group, because I got my ass handed to me during a debate.

What I said is that YOU are a whiney little bitch. That observation has nothing to do with any of the other 5 guys who post in this forum. That comment was reserved specifically for you. You know it's true, I know it's true and that's all that matters, snitch.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by Schmick » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:13 am

Spazsdad wrote:The “young people” were not all wearing masks albeit they were outside. If that’s the criteria then why are parks and beaches closed. Seems outside to,me. Same logic that has campgrounds in the Sierras closed.

So you found an outlier, a 51 yr old mans. Finds isolated case. Bases argument on said case.never mind the overall numbers prove otherwise.
Deaths are way down and have been steadily declining. Number of cases means as much as one of your posts. Bupkis.
I’m sure you will come back with either some rant or another round of butthurt over how you have been mistreated here.

51 year old guy already dying from diabetes
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to The Pub