Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

College Football is Looking Doomed

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by TheTownUSA » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:45 pm

It's not just college football. We may not see professional sports again until after Trump has been removed from office. These professional athletes get it. They understand that Trump and his evil minions are perpetuating this undeclared race war on people of color. They are flat fed up. Unlike a lot of privileged white people, these professional athletes get it. They don't want to provide entertainment to a country that doesn't appreciate their contribution to our nation.

This is Trump's America now. One with civil unrest in the streets, more and more homeless people living out on the street, 50,000,000 unemployed Americans, many who will never get their old jobs back, 180,000 dead from the Trump Virus, and a guy in the White House whose preferred method of sexual assault is to grab unsuspecting women by their genitals.

Is this REALLY the America you want your kids to grow up in? I hope not. Vote wise in November. Competent government matters.
TheTownUSA

by eclipse09 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Enough with the gaslighting from both sides. It is exhausting and it breaks no new ground.

At this point the Dems are going to have to come up with a much better agenda if they want my Independent vote. Saying Trump is bad isn't working at all.....
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:02 pm

If after the past 3.5 years you still haven't figured out by now that you were bamboozled in 2016, there is probably no hope for you. How hard to do you need to be slapped across the face before you wake up and smell the coffee?

You seem to not understand what the term "gaslight" means. Telling the truth is NOT gaslighting Telling people not to believe what they see with their own eyes, or hear with their own ears, and believe baseless propaganda, THAT would be gaslighting.

To say that Trump bungled the COVID outbreak is NOT gaslighting. It's the truth. To say that the NBA, NHL and MLB all shut down their games last night and tonight, because they are pissed that Trump is trying to demonize people of color, is not gaslighting. That's reality.

The fact your daughters didn't play softball this past spring, summer and now fall, was not in your imagination. That shit really happened. In large part because of incompetence Donald Trump and his boot lickers. If you are still sitting on the fence trying to decide who can best get America back on the right track, nothing that can be said on this message forum is going to save you.
TheTownUSA

by eclipse09 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:44 pm

TheTownUSA wrote:If after the past 3.5 years you still haven't figured out by now that you were bamboozled in 2016, there is probably no hope for you. How hard to do you need to be slapped across the face before you wake up and smell the coffee?

You seem to not understand what the term "gaslight" means. Telling the truth is NOT gaslighting Telling people not to believe what they see with their own eyes, or hear with their own ears, and believe baseless propaganda, THAT would be gaslighting.

To say that Trump bungled the COVID outbreak is NOT gaslighting. It's the truth. To say that the NBA, NHL and MLB all shut down their games last night and tonight, because they are pissed that Trump is trying to demonize people of color, is not gaslighting. That's reality.

The fact your daughters didn't play softball this past spring, summer and now fall, was not in your imagination. That shit really happened. In large part because of incompetence Donald Trump and his boot lickers. If you are still sitting on the fence trying to decide who can best get America back on the right track, nothing that can be said on this message forum is going to save you.

Point proven. I wish the party I used to belong to could actually come up with a cohesive plan and not spew hyperbole. Their ability to ignore or look down on many segments of society will lead to more losses.

I always evaluate all parties every four years. I am not a big fan of Trump, but I will say I have been able to keep more of my money the last 3.5 years while other Presidents and Governors have taken more of my money the previous 4-16 years. Lastly Cuomo, Newsome and the local governments took away softball from my kids (neither play travel so it was part of a spring season).

And as my youngest always says.....

FACTS!!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Spazsdad wrote:You sound emotionally unstable. Bet you are fun at parties

That is the problem. Arguing a point with emotion instead of actual facts is just cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Trump is the ultimate troll on Twitter, but it is the people who respond to trolls who really come across looking ridiculous.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Once again, the guy who brought the cancel culture to HeyBucket adds his worthless two cents. Was that really necessary?
TheTownUSA

by Schmick » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:25 pm

Spazsdad wrote:So you not only post drivel and think it’s valuable information you now have shown yourself to be racist as well. Congrats

all democrats are racists, and pedophiles
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:07 pm

Schmick wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:So you not only post drivel and think it’s valuable information you now have shown yourself to be racist as well. Congrats

all democrats are racists, and pedophiles

Oh look, we have a QAnon conspiracy theorist in the room! Where we go one, we go all! You may not know this, but your children are embarrassed by you.
TheTownUSA

by Schmick » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Scott Wiener is not a conspiracy theory.
He's a Democrat and he legalized pedophilia so your NAMBLA meetings won't show up like the sun on the pedophile tracker software
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to The Pub