Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

RBG

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by TheTownUSA » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 am

Schmick wrote:Native American tribes were stealing land from each other for centuries before the Europeans got in on the act

No shit, Sherlock. Now tell us how John Locke's theory of natural law played a role in their decision-making process. That was the question on the table posed to the other resident genius. Try to focus.
TheTownUSA

by Schmick » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:54 am

and you support kid touchers, bet you have an LGBP rainbow sticker on your prius.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:41 am

Pedophile leftists replies to arguments are so predictable that the must be scripted. Every conservative or Libertarian that disagrees with them is either racist or stupid.
I have Bachelors and Masters degrees from the University of Southern California, perhaps you've heard of it, US News ranks them among the top 1% of universities every year.
What liberal arts school did you get your interpretive underwater gender dance theory degree from, Evergreen?

You can not debate the fact that every anti-gun bill, every gun grabber, everyone quick to blame the tool and not the user, asshat has been on the left. So you attempt to attack the intelligence of the person who brought that fact up, like a typical pedophile leftist.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 am

Pretty sure there was a mass shooting at Saugus High School last year. Also the Gilroy Garlic Festival, and a party in Fresno where 6 were shot also both happened in 2019
In 2018 you had Thousand Oaks and Tulare County shootings

In none of those instances was an MP5 used.
And the grip guards and other nonsense that I have to put on my MP5 to use at ranges in California would do nothing to prevent it from being used in a shooting, just makes it more difficult to clean the weapon after I take it to the range. But thats what happens when you have people who know nothing about guns make up laws pertaining to guns. It makes as much sense as taking my kid to a.socer coach for pitching lessons.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:24 am

Schmick wrote:Pedophile leftists replies to arguments are so predictable that the must be scripted. Every conservative or Libertarian that disagrees with them is either racist or stupid.
I have Bachelors and Masters degrees from the University of Southern California, perhaps you've heard of it, US News ranks them among the top 1% of universities every year.
What liberal arts school did you get your interpretive underwater gender dance theory degree from, Evergreen?

You can not debate the fact that every anti-gun bill, every gun grabber, everyone quick to blame the tool and not the user, asshat has been on the left. So you attempt to attack the intelligence of the person who brought that fact up, like a typical pedophile leftist.

You're not exactly what one would call a ringing endorsement for USC. I'm pretty sure they'd like their degree in basket weaving back. Clearly you didn't major in logic or any subject that required critical thinking. Isn't USC that private university notorious for allowing entitled white people to buy their brat a spot on the roster? I'd wager you pulled a Trump and paid someone take your SATs, because nothing about your writing or reasoning is screaming college educated.

Just out of curiosity, is your MP5 an H&K or a cheap knock off?
TheTownUSA

by Schmick » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:55 pm

HK94A2 if you're that concerned.

USC in the 90s didnt have anyone faking their test results or extra curricular activities mainly because Max Nikias hadn't sold out +30% of the enrollment to foreign countries yet.

Degrees are in accounting and health administration

And you went to school at....? Or are you simply avoiding that question the way you avoided the one about how many girls you have helped get D1 scholarships on the main board?
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Never mind!! :lol:
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by texmex45 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:47 pm

TheTownUSA wrote:
Schmick wrote:Pedophile leftists replies to arguments are so predictable that the must be scripted. Every conservative or Libertarian that disagrees with them is either racist or stupid.

You're not exactly what one would call a ringing endorsement for USC. I'm pretty sure they'd like their degree in basket weaving back. Clearly you didn't major in logic or any subject that required critical thinking. Isn't USC that private university notorious for allowing entitled white people to buy their brat a spot on the roster? I'd wager you pulled a Trump and paid someone take your SATs, because nothing about your writing or reasoning is screaming college educated.

Incredibly entertaining Schmick, but there is absolutely no F-ing way that you have an undergrad and graduate degree from anywhere, let alone an institution like USC. I enjoy your nonsense and political rants, don't be making up shit.
texmex45

by TheTownUSA » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:15 pm

texmex45 wrote:
TheTownUSA wrote:

Incredibly entertaining Schmick, but there is absolutely no F-ing way that you have an undergrad and graduate degree from anywhere, let alone an institution like USC. I enjoy your nonsense and political rants, don't be making up shit.

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm pretty sure he has that gun to ward off the tweakers running around his neighborhood looking for victims to rob for drug money.
TheTownUSA

by Blind Assassin » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:22 pm

Schmick wrote:Pretty sure there was a mass shooting at Saugus High School last year. Also the Gilroy Garlic Festival, and a party in Fresno where 6 were shot also both happened in 2019
In 2018 you had Thousand Oaks and Tulare County shootings

In none of those instances was an MP5 used.
And the grip guards and other nonsense that I have to put on my MP5 to use at ranges in California would do nothing to prevent it from being used in a shooting, just makes it more difficult to clean the weapon after I take it to the range. But thats what happens when you have people who know nothing about guns make up laws pertaining to guns. It makes as much sense as taking my kid to a.socer coach for pitching lessons.

Pretty sure the 14 people killed and 22 injured in San Bernardino might think they were involved in a mass shooting as well. Over 3,000 people killed in California each year, about half of them suicides....understandable....lions share of the others are gang related....by individuals whom gun control has absolutely no effect. Six of the top 10 most dangerous cities are in NoCal, near that $hithole Modesto.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub