Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

RBG

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Melissar305 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:50 pm

So I've been sitting on sideline for a week or so, taking a little break from the stimulating conversation one usually finds in these forums, and I see lot of folks paying homage to the late notorious RBG. There have also been a few of you trying to use this forum as QVC as a means to hawk your wares. You need to stop it! I also see that The Town made a heartfelt confession and that Spaz and him are trying to reconcile and make up. That's always a good thing. But what I'm not seeing is much talk about softball, and perhaps more relevant, the release of Trump's tax returns.

It's kind of looking like Trump isn't as wealthy as he claimed to be, nor is he that astute of a businessman. In fact, it kind of looks like he might be in hawk up to his ass. This is a know-nothing grifter who inherited $400 million from his daddy, squandered it, and then turned to Russia and other foreign adversaries to borrow money to keep his lifestyle afloat. Anyone with an IQ above 75 knew this about the guy 4 years ago, but the question that begs to be asked, is what's wrong with all of these imbeciles who still worship this buffoon as if he were the 2nd coming of Christ? Are your lives really that worthless, where you would sell our country down the river, along with your children's future, just because you were afraid to remove your head from your rectum for 5 minutes to pay attention to what's going on in the world?

Wake up people! There is more to life than softball. Western democracy is on the ballot this coming November, as well as our kids being able to play organized sports again over the next year or two. Trump lacks the intellect and character to get us out of this crisis he largely created. Just because he is an imbecile, doesn't mean YOU have to be one too! Also, who all has signed up for the Surf City October Showcase in Huntington Beach? I've heard from a little birdie that spots are going fast and if you wait until the last minute, you might get shut out. This will be the BIGGEST showcase to be played in CA this year. You don't to find yourself at home watching it on GameChanger, just because you procrastinated. Keep up the wonderful and stimulating conversation! Melissar305 OUT!
Last edited by Melissar305 on Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melissar305

by TheTownUSA » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:16 pm

Pavlovian theory is a learning procedure that involves pairing a stimulus with a conditioned response. In the famous experiments that Ivan Pavlov conducted with his dogs, Pavlov found that objects or events could trigger a conditioned response. The experiments began with Pavlov demonstrating how the presence of a bowl of dog food (stimulus) would trigger an unconditioned response (salivation). But Pavlov noticed that the dogs started to associate his lab assistant with food, creating a learned and conditioned response. This was an important scientific discovery. Pavlov then designed an experiment using a bell as a neutral stimulus. As he gave food to the dogs, he rang the bell. Then, after repeating this procedure, he tried ringing the bell without providing food to the dogs. On its own, an increase in salivation occurred. The result of the experiment was a new conditioned response in the dogs. Pavlov’s theory later developed into classical conditioning, which refers to learning that associates an unconditioned stimulus that already results in a response (such as a reflex) with a new, conditioned stimulus. As a result, the new stimulus brings about the same response.

I reference the Pavlovian response, because this is EXACTLY what happens to Spazsdad every single time I enter The Bucket to drop a pearl of wisdom. He starts salivating like a puppy dog, and it compels him to come at me with a very weak sauce rebuttal, that makes no sense to anyone but him, yet still makes him look like a fool.

Now I learn that I'm not the only object of his obsession, that he also has a thing for Melissa, and he's trying to compare me to you? All I can say now, is game on! I'm throwing down the gauntlet to see which of us is better at exposing Spazsdad for being the uniformed buffoon that he truly is. The ball is in YOUR court, Melissa.
TheTownUSA

by texmex45 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Melissar305 wrote:So I've been sitting on sideline for a week or so, taking a little break from the stimulating conversation one usually finds in these forums, and I see lot of folks paying homage to the late notorious RBG. There have also been a few of you trying to use this forum as QVC as a means to hawk your wares. You need to stop it! I also see that The Town made a heartfelt confession and that Spaz and him are trying to reconcile and make up. That's always a good thing. But what I'm not seeing is much talk about softball, and perhaps more relevant, the release of Trump's tax returns.

It's kind of looking like Trump isn't as wealthy as he claimed to be, nor is he that astute of a businessman. In fact, it kind of looks like he might be in hawk up to his ass. This is a know-nothing grifter who inherited $400 million from his daddy, squandered it, and then turned to Russia and other foreign adversaries to borrow money to keep his lifestyle afloat. Anyone with an IQ above 75 knew this about the guy 4 years ago, but the question that begs to be asked, is what's wrong with all of these imbeciles who still worship this buffoon as if he were the 2nd coming of Christ? Are your life's really that worthless, where you would sell our country down the river, along with your children's future, just because you were afraid to remove your head from your rectum for 5 minutes to pay attention to what's going on in the world?

Wake up people! There is more to life than softball. Western democracy is on the ballot this coming November, as well as our kids being able to play organized sports again over the next year or two. Trump lacks the intellect and character to get us out of this crisis he largely created. Just because he is an imbecile, doesn't mean YOU have to be one too! Also, who all has signed up for the Surf City October Showcase in Huntington Beach? I've heard from a little birdie that spots are going fast and if you wait until the last minute, you might get shut out. This will be the BIGGEST showcase to be played in CA this year. You don't to find yourself at home watching it on GameChanger, just because you procrastinated. Keep up the wonderful and stimulating conversation! Melissar305 OUT!

Go back to the sidelines, and frickin' stay there. You add nothing to this already moronic thread. Just go away....
texmex45

by Blind Assassin » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:24 am

TheTownUSA wrote:Pavlovian theory is a learning procedure that involves pairing a stimulus with a conditioned response. In the famous experiments that Ivan Pavlov conducted with his dogs, Pavlov found that objects or events could trigger a conditioned response. The experiments began with Pavlov demonstrating how the presence of a bowl of dog food (stimulus) would trigger an unconditioned response (salivation). But Pavlov noticed that the dogs started to associate his lab assistant with food, creating a learned and conditioned response. This was an important scientific discovery. Pavlov then designed an experiment using a bell as a neutral stimulus. As he gave food to the dogs, he rang the bell. Then, after repeating this procedure, he tried ringing the bell without providing food to the dogs. On its own, an increase in salivation occurred. The result of the experiment was a new conditioned response in the dogs. Pavlov’s theory later developed into classical conditioning, which refers to learning that associates an unconditioned stimulus that already results in a response (such as a reflex) with a new, conditioned stimulus. As a result, the new stimulus brings about the same response.

I reference the Pavlovian response, because this is EXACTLY what happens to Spazsdad every single time I enter The Bucket to drop a pearl of wisdom. He starts salivating like a puppy dog, and it compels him to come at me with a very weak sauce rebuttal, that makes no sense to anyone but him, yet still makes him look like a fool.

Now I learn that I'm not the only object of his obsession, that he also has a thing for Melissa, and he's trying to compare me to you? All I can say now, is game on! I'm throwing down the gauntlet to see which of us is better at exposing Spazsdad for being the uniformed buffoon that he truly is. The ball is in YOUR court, Melissa.

Look who Googled Pavlov.....
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:26 am

Melissar305 wrote:So I've been sitting on sideline for a week or so, taking a little break from the stimulating conversation one usually finds in these forums, and I see lot of folks paying homage to the late notorious RBG. There have also been a few of you trying to use this forum as QVC as a means to hawk your wares. You need to stop it! I also see that The Town made a heartfelt confession and that Spaz and him are trying to reconcile and make up. That's always a good thing. But what I'm not seeing is much talk about softball, and perhaps more relevant, the release of Trump's tax returns.

It's kind of looking like Trump isn't as wealthy as he claimed to be, nor is he that astute of a businessman. In fact, it kind of looks like he might be in hawk up to his ass. This is a know-nothing grifter who inherited $400 million from his daddy, squandered it, and then turned to Russia and other foreign adversaries to borrow money to keep his lifestyle afloat. Anyone with an IQ above 75 knew this about the guy 4 years ago, but the question that begs to be asked, is what's wrong with all of these imbeciles who still worship this buffoon as if he were the 2nd coming of Christ? Are your life's really that worthless, where you would sell our country down the river, along with your children's future, just because you were afraid to remove your head from your rectum for 5 minutes to pay attention to what's going on in the world?

....and he soundly trounced Hillary Clinton....even after paid for a dossier and invoked the help of the Russians.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to The Pub