Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Thoughts & Prayers

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by TheTownUSA » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 am

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd bring you into the loop. Our whiner-in-chief and his beloved mail-order bride have tested positive for coronavirus, just days after mocking Joe Biden for "always wearing a great big mask", during what was widely panned as the worst presidential debate in US history.

The only question that remains is how many hundreds of other people did this sociopathic parasite infect before being diagnosed, and will it change his boorish behavior regarding the matter of taking this pandemic seriously? Will he be able to continue his campaign of voter suppression and xenophobia while out on the campaign trail? Only time will tell, but in the meantime let's all bombard his entire family with our thoughts and prayers, especially young Barron. For obvious reasons, he's the one that's going to need them the most down the road as he grows into a young men.

Just as an FYI, Melania's "Be Best" campaign has been put on temporary hold until further notice.
TheTownUSA

by Blind Assassin » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:20 am

TheTownUSA wrote:Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd bring you into the loop. Our whiner-in-chief and his beloved mail-order bride have tested positive for coronavirus, just days after mocking Joe Biden for "always wearing a great big mask", during what was widely panned as the worst presidential debate in US history.

The only question that remains is how many hundreds of other people did this sociopathic parasite infect before being diagnosed, and will it change his boorish behavior regarding the matter of taking this pandemic seriously? Will he be able to continue his campaign of voter suppression and xenophobia while out on the campaign trail? Only time will tell, but in the meantime let's all bombard his entire family with our thoughts and prayers, especially young Barron. For obvious reasons, he's the one that's going to need them the most down the road as he grows into a young men.

Just as an FYI, Melania's "Be Best" campaign has been put on temporary hold until further notice.

If you can smell a fart through your mask, it won't stop you from getting COVID. Its the flu. He's already back at work....like 99.7% of all people who contract the virus. Amazing that the Dems would run our country into the ground solely for political power. Sad.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:36 pm

Blind Assassin wrote:
TheTownUSA wrote:Hey Everyone,

If you can smell a fart through your mask, it won't stop you from getting COVID. Its the flu. He's already back at work....like 99.7% of all people who contract the virus. Amazing that the Dems would run our country into the ground solely for political power. Sad.

America could not be run into the ground any further than it is right now, you simple-minded moron. Trump has literally bankrupted our once great country, both morally as well as fiscally. He's added $6.6 trillion in new debt to the federal credit card, with nothing to show for it but an economy in tatters, with over 10% unemployment and thousands of businesses permanently shuttering their doors, due to the Trump Plague. Pier One, Century 21, Neiman Marcus, JC Penneys, Hertz and Remington all had to file for bankruptcy under Trump, and there will be MANY more. Trump's incompetence will be impacting us long after he is gone from office. Just as Obama did following GW Bush, Biden will have to spend his entire first term working to fix the mess his predecessor left us in.

I noticed you didn't have anything to say about Melania's "Be Best" campaign. That was her signature contribution to the country as first lady, and you probably don't have a clue what it's all about. You sir are a dipshit! I don't know how else to put it. Now go stand in traffic!
Last edited by TheTownUSA on Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheTownUSA

by Blind Assassin » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:22 am

Your buddy Sleepy Joe would have increased the deaths 10 fold if he were in charge during the China Virus.....he and all the Dems were denouncing the China Travel Ban when Trump instituted it and calling him a racist. You don't even know that the Governors of the states control the relative levels of lockdowns. You can lay all those bankruptcies at the feet of Cuomo, Newsome, and their ilk. The debt is a direct result of the shutdowns implemented by the Governors and Pelosi's propensity to spend money we don't have.

When you resort to name-calling, you have already lost the argument and when you don't even know who to blame for the country's maladies.....I don't know what to tell you. Can't wait for election day.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:51 pm

Too bad newscum didn't get it, that cocksucker needs to die
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Schmick wrote:Too bad newscum didn't get it, that cocksucker needs to die

To the HeyBucket moderator,

I do believe this comment needs to be flagged and sent to the FBI for immediate investigation. A threat has been made on our beloved Governor Newsom's life by one of the unhinged resident experts that frequent this forum.
TheTownUSA

by TheTownUSA » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:54 pm

I would never report one of my fellow Bucket Brethren to the authorities. I only informed you in the event you wanted to preserve the integrity of The Bucket, so that it doesn't become a haven for hate. This was yet another thread that I initiated, so I felt a responsibility to report it.
TheTownUSA

Return to The Pub