Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Good News About The Fields Opening!

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by TheTownUSA » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Hey everyone! I have some GREAT news to share with the group. This means the odds of our fields opening up in CA for next summer, and life returning to pre-Covid normal, just increased by about 200%. Happy days are here again!

Election Officials Nationwide Find No Evidence of Fraud https://nyti.ms/32vcd6M
TheTownUSA

by SDTitans » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:04 pm

Breaking News...... A group of official people found no evidence of nationwide racism in the USA..
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:44 pm

At this point I'd rather have a civil war and piles of dead leftist bodies than softball fields open
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:58 pm

Schmick wrote:At this point I'd rather have a civil war and piles of dead leftist bodies than softball fields open

Sorry to burst your bubble, bud, but men that vote Republican have proven time and again what big pussies they are. This is what it would sound like if they ever were to attempt to organize an armed insurrection against the USA: "You go first! No, YOU go first!, No, YOU GO FIRST! NO, YOU GO FIRST! NO, YOU GO FIRST!" I think you get the picture.

See, here's the deal. The right has all of the guns, but the left has all of the brains AND courage. The result would conclude pretty much like the Civil War, with the smart guys winning and the dummies scampering home with their tails between their legs. Then we could open the softball fields and everyone would be happy.
TheTownUSA

by Schmick » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:08 pm

Yes, we have seen how much courage you faggots have everytime anqueefa reigns down on geriatrics and all of you simps hide behind the fat girls, making fists with your thumbs in the middle of them.

The Republicans won the first civil war, the second one will have the same result but it will be over even quicker
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Do you know why rightwing lunatics bring guns to peaceful rallies? Because deep down inside they are frightened little boys that got bullied when they were in middle school. That gun is the ONLY thing that makes them feel like a man. Nobody is EVER going to bully you again. I get it.

FYI, during the Civil War the southern cracker white supremacist racists got their asses kicked by the progressive northerners, who at the time was the newly formed Republican Party. All of the good Republicans left that party to become today's Democratic Party. The core of today's Republican Party are former Dixiecrats. If you knew anything about American history, you wouldn't have needed me to explain this for you.
TheTownUSA

by texmex45 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Schmick wrote:Yes, we have seen how much courage you faggots have everytime anqueefa reigns down on geriatrics and all of you simps hide behind the fat girls, making fists with your thumbs in the middle of them.

The Republicans won the first civil war, the second one will have the same result but it will be over even quicker

Posts like this are very disrespectful to the University of Southern California, where you earned your bachelors and masters degrees. A true Trojan would not venture into the territory that you are going. Come on brotha! :shock:
texmex45

by Schmick » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:00 pm

The whole.democrat party is party are pedophiles. Every leftist in this country is a kid diddler.

Dude gets shot in he head in Wisconsin attacking a 17 year old, then we learn he is a sex offender, failing to register

Guy attacks elderly Trump supporters in Washington DC, he is also a sex offender, 3rd degree with victims under 16

Got newscum signs a law so people like town can butt slam 14 year olds and not be charged with felonies.

I bet this town simp.was balls deep in his kids before their 5rh birthdays.

All democrats fuck kids

The real reason newscum has locked up all the playing fields is so he can keep the kids indoors so democrats can molest them more easily
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:15 pm

The democrats lost the Civil War, the democrats started the Klan, your presidential candidate gave the eulogy at the kkk grand wizards funeral.

The Republicans haven't fought against racism since their start and then suddenly decided to become the racists. The dims have always been the racists and will always be the racists no matter what lies you try to spread.

Republicans carry guns because our constitution gives us the right to. If you want to try to mob somebody, destroy or take their property they have a right to shoot you.

Its not Republicans with guns that are the problem, and they won't ever be a problem until the left attacks the right and then then the rights guns still won't be a problem, they'll be the solution.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by texmex45 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Schmick wrote:The whole.democrat party is party are pedophiles. Every leftist in this country is a kid diddler.

Dude gets shot in he head in Wisconsin attacking a 17 year old, then we learn he is a sex offender, failing to register

Guy attacks elderly Trump supporters in Washington DC, he is also a sex offender, 3rd degree with victims under 16

Got newscum signs a law so people like town can butt slam 14 year olds and not be charged with felonies.

I bet this town simp.was balls deep in his kids before their 5rh birthdays.

All democrats fuck kids

The real reason newscum has locked up all the playing fields is so he can keep the kids indoors so democrats can molest them more easily

Not the rants of a college-educated individual. As stated previously, your posts used to be somewhat entertaining, now it looks like you are just shooting for shock value. When you get a chance, post a copy of your Master's degree. I'd love to see what a real, honest-to-goodness USC Masters looks like. Can't wait!
texmex45

Next

Return to The Pub