Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Vick VS Favre

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Skarp » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Ace wrote:OH, I cant be black? Maybe I'm black?!

I don't care if you're black, white, green or purple...it's not going to rescue that comment. Which is why I can only assume that you are joking.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by anonlooker » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Society condones killing turkeys but not dogs, here in the US, but not everywhere. Just the turkey's bad luck for not being named the national bird.

Here, it seems okay to kill pretty much anything "wild", not okay to kill anything "domesticated".

They are both intentionally killing defenseless animals, which IMO takes a significant degree of black-heartedness.

Just at it would be fitting if Vick were subjected to attack by those dogs, it would be fitting if Favre were gobbled to death by a hundred turkeys. Before this Sunday's game! ;)

And I wouldn't worry to much about Ace. He's just... umm... looking for a pitcher! :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by Skarp » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:54 pm

anonlooker wrote:They are both intentionally killing defenseless animals, which IMO takes a significant degree of black-heartedness.

Does that include mosquitos and such?

Call me black-hearted, but I couldn't care less about defenseless animals. I eat them all the time, and they are quite tasty. No doubt they would do the same to me if they could.

anonlooker wrote:And I wouldn't worry to much about Ace. He's just... umm... looking for a pitcher! :lol:

That's what I assumed. ;)
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Ace » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:57 pm

I still have not found one story that said it was a turkey, or that brett ate it. Although I have heard over and over, that Pac Man jones got into a shoving match last night. :roll: And yeah, I was kidding. It was a "my people" joke.
I listen to sports radio all day long and cant get over how things are reported. Brett being a bad guy doest sell newspapers. And even if he did "hunt" a turkey, playing kick the can with the parts you dont eat, isnt ok. Taking BP with dead animal heads is not ok. JMO.
And hey, if this new soft side of me helps me land another pitcher, I may stick with it. :lol:
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by Skarp » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:01 pm

How about making a wish on a wishbone? Barbaric!!
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Ace » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:04 pm

I believe my mind has CHANGED!
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by Ace » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:08 pm

I mean really, I get it. I'm not a hypocrite. I mean, I step on baby duck heads like everyone else. The post was more about what reporters cover, and what they dont. That if Emmit Smith had done it, he would be a thug, but if Capt. America does it, you barely read about it.
I was just talking about it at work, but all the guys that work for me speak spanish, so they dont know what Im talking about. Thats why I posted it here.
Ace

Previous

Return to The Pub