Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

joke of the day

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by NumeroUno » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:26 am

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left cheek and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?

"Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Battle » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 am

:lol: :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by NumeroUno » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:20 am

Having shot a moose two Antartians began dragging it by the tail to their pick-up.
On the way they were stopped by a game warden. "Let me see your hunting licenses boys," he said. When he saw that everything was in order he asked if he could give them some advice.
"Sure!" the hunters agreed.
"Well boys, I think that you would find it a lot easier to drag that moose by the horns and not the tail."
"Aye, O.K. and thanks," said the lads.
After about five minutes one said to the other, "Boy, dragging by the horns is sure a lot easier, eh?"
"Aye, you're right," said his friend, "but have you noticed that we are getting further away from the truck?"
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Pale Rider » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:55 pm

:D
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Having shot a moose two Antartians began dragging it by the tail to their pick-up. ...

Immediately cease and desist from defaming Antartians in jokes or we will seek remedy in the courts. The Antartians are... hmm... ohh... never mind.

ACLU
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 pm

PDad wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:Having shot a moose two Antartians began dragging it by the tail to their pick-up. ...

Immediately cease and desist from defaming Antartians in jokes or we will seek remedy in the courts. The Antartians are... hmm... ohh... never mind.

ACLU

Can't hang a man if he doesn't even know what an Artartians is :D

How about the Russians?

A man and his wife are sitting at the kitchen table, which is next to the window. The man's name is Rudolph, and since he is Russian, people call him "Rudolph the Red." Rudolph looked out the window and said to his wife, "Oh look honey, it's raining outside." She looks out as well and says, "No, I think that is snow." He looks at her and says, "Rudolph the red knows rain dear.

I'm soory about that one :roll: :)
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 am

A New Yorker was forced to take a day off from work to appear for a minor traffic summons. He grew increasingly restless as he waited hour after endless hour for his case to be heard.
When his name was called late in the afternoon, he stood before the judge, only to hear that court would be adjourned for the rest of the afternoon and he would have to return the next day.
"What for?!?!?" he snapped at the judge.
His honor, equally irked by a tedious day and sharp query, roared out loud: "Twenty dollars contempt of court! That's why!"
Then, noticing the man checking his wallet, the judge relented:
"That's all right. You don't have to pay now."
The young man replied, "I know. But I'm just seeing if I have enough for two more words."
premium.html
NumeroUno

Return to The Pub