Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

this will blow ur mind

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by NumeroUno » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Pale Rider » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:31 am

I find it ludicrous when people say there is no such thing as aliens...as far aliens from another planet that is
Personally I think the unfathomable distances and numbers of the Galaxies and planets within them ensures...We aren't alone...

...so therefore Dennis Rodman IS an alien :mrgreen:
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Maroon&White » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:44 am

Mind is officially blown!!!!
Maroon&White

by jtat32 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:51 am

Pale Rider wrote:I find it ludicrous when people say there is no such thing as aliens...as far aliens from another planet that is
Personally I think the unfathomable distances and numbers of the Galaxies and planets within them ensures...We aren't alone...

The question isn't whether there is life on other planets - it's how many of those planets have Firecrackers teams?
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 am

Pale Rider wrote:I find it ludicrous when people say there is no such thing as aliens...as far aliens from another planet that is

I have always agreed with that. For those of you who are Christians, I came across this a long time ago, and in my opinion, Jesus is telling us the exact same thing. In John, chapter 10 versus 14-16, He says,"I am the Good Shephard and know my own and they know me. ..... I have other sheep too , in another fold. I will bring them also and... " . Jesus's best way of explaining to people that would have had no way to understand what and where that "another fold" was, in my opinion a lot of the bible is like that, the words are written in the best way to explain to the people of those times. I read this - and thought wow, people 2000 years ago couldn't have an idea of what he was talking about , kind of like "Let there be light" - which was what came to my mind when the Big Bang theory was proposed - I think it was Science or maybe Discover magazine back in the 70's , the magazine had a cover story on it, I had been reading Genesis, and just thought, "I knew that." and the Science magazine explained what "Let there be light" probably looked like.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Donnie as corny as it is...but for contemplations sake...
Remember on Men in Black...when K opens the lock and shows J a whole universe...and the Galaxy on the cats collar?...
'Orion's Belt' as they called it....

...maybe we're in a glass marble on a felines neck..?

And looking in the mirror softball parents are absolute proof, God has a sense of humor....
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 am

Pale Rider wrote:Donnie as corny as it is...but for contemplations sake...
Remember on Men in Black...when K opens the lock and shows J a whole universe...and the Galaxy on the cats collar?...
'Orion's Belt' as they called it....

...maybe we're in a glass marble on a felines neck..?

And looking in the mirror softball parents are absolute proof, God has a sense of humor....

I wouldnt put it past Him. Some of the things I have experienced prove He has a hell of a sense of humor.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub