Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Bownet

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Do you think the Bownet Sports company knows they have misspelled "equiptment" on their ads and on their webpage? I thought it was maybe just me, but I looked it up.

They can send me a new net for my editing work, no problem. :lol: Or may be it is a "nett" :mrgreen:

If 106 people have already brought this up in a previous post, then I apologize. Still working off the green beer...
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Making it work » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:36 pm

There has been an error on the index page of Heybucket since the beginning. I noticed right away and I'm kind of surprised it's still there.
Making it work

by PDad » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Equipment is one of the 100 most often mispelled, er misspelled words.

Send Bownet a message. The Anywhere Ball corrected "formally" to "formerly" after I pointed it out to them.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Making it work wrote:There has been an error on the index page of Heybucket since the beginning. I noticed right away and I'm kind of surprised it's still there.

Regional News
What's going on in you local area? Post in your state.

It's just part of HB's folksy charm. Besides, fixing it could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 pm

PDad wrote:Equipment is one of the 100 most often mispelled, er misspelled words.

Send Bownet a message. The Anywhere Ball corrected "formally" to "formerly" after I pointed it out to them.

I thought #1 owned Bownet and he would read his banners every once in awhile. :D I think reading HB posts over the years has eroded my intolerance of spelling and grammar errors to the point that, other than pointing it out on a slow news day, any further action hasn't registered high enough on my Giveashitometer.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub