Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Overheard Conversation

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by DonnieS » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 am

Couple of weeks ago, I am watching my kids team playing in their conference championship tournament, I am way off to the side, with all my camera gear spread around me. The next teams to play have warmed up and the girls are sitting on and around the benches where I am sitting. Lots of girl talk, some of the boys from the local schools baseball team are around and the girls are talking about that - then one of the girls nearest me said to the girl sitting next to her, "You know what I want to do - I want to get in a fight " The other girls around her "Oh my , with who - who are you mad at ?" The "fighter" says , "oh gosh, I'm not mad at anyone , I would just like to be in a fight - I watched them on tv and thought I would like to do that once." One of the other girls "You are way too girlie for a fight - you know not to wear makeup if you fight, right ?" The "fighter" says, "Really, why not - and I dont want any of the guys to see me fight - dont want to scare any of them off ". Then I heard one of the girls say " We should probably move - we are making that old guy laugh so much he cant take pictures."
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 pm

DonnieS wrote:... Then I heard one of the girls say " We should probably move - we are making that old guy laugh so much he cant take pictures."

Ouch, don't they know...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub