Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

ISIS or Climate Change Extremist.. Which threat?

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Safebyahare » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Scary but true, my honest opinion is the green folks who believe in global change are the greater threat to the US.
In California we will start a new .10cent tax on plastic grocery bags soon.!!! We already have started the carbon taxing.
Really???? Have we have all gone mad. ISIS isn't shit compare to our owen stupidity.
Don't get me wrong on the difference between being a good stewart to the environment and that of extreme environmental mother earth religion.
My theory: We can put a bullet into a ISIS head.
We can't do that to a Climate Change Extremist.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:29 am

Global warming is a BS, way to fleece people out of more money...and a helluva lot of it...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:23 am

Isis obviously

The problem with the global warming crowd is that they take what might be an actual problem too far and then get reactions like pale riders

Most of the scientific data seems to point to some form of a global warming trend, especially in our oceans- however it does present many questions

The data we have is from short period of time(geologically speaking) that we may not know what is really happening

If there is a warming trend( not merely the usual fluctuations the planet goes through) What cause it, Is it man made, is it a natural phenomena, or solar flares. Are we just trending out of a nice age and if any of this is true is there anything we can do about it?

A chicken little hysterical response will solve nothing and as pr suggests probably just waste money

Some things make sense even if global warming is not the case, I certainly applaud things to save energy, be more efficient and cleaner energy. It's hard not to be anti pollution

As for the plastic bag ban and tax move. Dumb, dumb, dumb. For one thing, the carbon footprint of producing one of those canvas shopping bags is 120 times that of a plastic bag. You should wash the canvas bag after each use(with bleach) to make sure it does not carry any bacteria from the food that was in it. In a place like California where water is such a premium that makes no sense. The other reason the enviro nazis like to push the plastic bag ban is the huge garbage field in the pacific, but that is not made of plastic shopping bags. It is primarily fisherman waste(plastic netting) , other scraps, and water bottles( probably from health nuts)

Want to save energy, everyone with a fridge or air conditioner over ten years old buy a new one( call uno for the ac). They are your biggest energy users
jonriv

Return to The Pub