Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

This has to stop

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by SC44 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:49 am

How do Police prevent crimes before it happens? Sure there are neat new computer programs called Predictive Policing, which basically tell you what you should already know. Prevention, in my opinion, starts in the house with the PARENTS!!! Many kids today have no discipline, no respect, no family values at all. They want everything and are not willing to work for it. They feel they are entitled. It’s all about me me me.
SC44

by jonriv » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:01 am

SC44 wrote:How do Police prevent crimes before it happens? Sure there are neat new computer programs called Predictive Policing, which basically tell you what you should already know. Prevention, in my opinion, starts in the house with the PARENTS!!! Many kids today have no discipline, no respect, no family values at all. They want everything and are not willing to work for it. They feel they are entitled. It’s all about me me me.

It does start with the parents and the family, but there are lots of things that the police are doing. I was a bank manager in the Bronx in the early 90s, the local police precinct brought in local business managers and owners to show how they were changing the way they police. They were managing areas and were policing with data and tendencies. They deployed resources based of this info. Police captains were held accountable for crime stats in their precinct and to lower crime. They had data down to individual neighborhoods. This was also the start of community policing and quality of life tactics. They also got far more involved in the communities and with community leaders. The dramatic decrease in crime under both Giuliani and Bloomberg were the result of these policies.

Here in Connecticut there are now laws in place and some resurrected that hold parents responsible for their children's actions.
jonriv

by Sam » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:01 am

jonriv wrote:
SC44 wrote:How do Police prevent crimes before it happens? Sure there are neat new computer programs called Predictive Policing, which basically tell you what you should already know. Prevention, in my opinion, starts in the house with the PARENTS!!! Many kids today have no discipline, no respect, no family values at all. They want everything and are not willing to work for it. They feel they are entitled. It’s all about me me me.

It does start with the parents and the family, but there are lots of things that the police are doing. I was a bank manager in the Bronx in the early 90s, the local police precinct brought in local business managers and owners to show how they were changing the way they police. They were managing areas and were policing with data and tendencies. They deployed resources based of this info. Police captains were held accountable for crime stats in their precinct and to lower crime. They had data down to individual neighborhoods. This was also the start of community policing and quality of life tactics. They also got far more involved in the communities and with community leaders. The dramatic decrease in crime under both Giuliani and Bloomberg were the result of these policies.

Here in Connecticut there are now laws in place and some resurrected that hold parents responsible for their children's actions.

And you have Blumenthal trying to take everyone's guns.....so that the criminals can operate with no worries.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:11 am

http://youtu.be/KQfg52m0-4o

Nothing like using kids as tools. This will never end, perceived racism is a valuable tool for progressives in pushing their agenda. I am a first generation American of Mexican parents and I see right through this crap.

This will get worse. Their dream and hope has turned out to be a cowardly lying sack of sh*t and they are worse off now than before. Who are they going to blame for their messiah's failure? I think we are seeing who.

Americans, be on guard.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Pale Rider » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:28 pm

as the world turns wrote:http://youtu.be/KQfg52m0-4o

Nothing like using kids as tools. This will never end, perceived racism is a valuable tool for progressives in pushing their agenda. I am a first generation American of Mexican parents and I see right through this crap.

This will get worse. Their dream and hope has turned out to be a cowardly lying sack of sh*t and they are worse off now than before. Who are they going to blame for their messiah's failure? I think we are seeing who.

Americans, be on guard.

Typical Progressive bullshit....
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Could have done without the sarcasm and the attitude because I felt that took away from what was actually a decent message

There is still racisim(much less blatent, not as bad as it was, needs to be talked about and should not be used as a crutch/excuse by those who feel discriminated
jonriv

by Safebyahare » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:51 pm

as the world turns wrote:http://youtu.be/KQfg52m0-4o

ATWT WOW what a post. Amazing.
Wow....,,What I would say to those who made this stupid ignorant, video.
This is the most divisive piece of shit you can come up with?!
You use your children as a tool to promote not mend racial divide.
You make a mockery of those who may see things your way. Shame on you.
You made your boat, now go float your dumb ass to the deepest part of the lake and sink.

If that is not enough,,,,it's my turn to be racial, and political.
Take a play out of the Mexican/Hispanic play book you dumb shits.
In the 70s they had the slur of 'lazy Mexican', within a generation they turned that around from 'lazy Mexican' to 'they are taking our jobs'. They busted their asses to rid that slur. They adjusted, they didn't say you are too white.
They kept the family together, they kept family values. They make their kids learn proper english. They got into the system to promote upward, not blame and look for another hand out.
Mexicans and Hispanics can also take a joke, they tease themselves. Like an Irish drunk joke.
They rolled with the punches and come back for more. How can you not like that.
How long are you going to name your kids Tyrone or Shanaenae. Crap at least give them a chance.
Of course my two favorite black people are way too white for you stupid shits.
These are people I would give my vote for in confidence as President of the United States. But only because you ask for black.
Condoleezza Rice or Doctor Ben Carlson.
Shame on YOUR racist ass.

PS If I had to vote for a Mexican for President ,The most interesting man would have my vote. ;)
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:20 pm

jonriv wrote:Could have done without the sarcasm and the attitude because I felt that took away from what was actually a decent message
You think that video has a decent message??? Wow.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by jonriv » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:36 am

as the world turns wrote:
jonriv wrote:Could have done without the sarcasm and the attitude because I felt that took away from what was actually a decent message
You think that video has a decent message??? Wow.

If you get past the delivery the message is actually decent, but I said before it is ruined with sarcasm and the attitude. What makes this video so insulting is the delivery. I think it would have been far more effective if it just been delivered straight. I am sure if you read the transcript it probably come out much better. In an attempt to be cool and edgy they have turned a message of coming together to one that can be very devisive
jonriv

by DonnieS » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:47 am

as the world turns wrote:

Americans, be on guard.

Well said - bottom line

1) Do what you are told
2) Life aint easy - black , pink or white
3) STFU and Go to 1
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub