Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Anti cop protest leader gets an eye opening

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by exD1dad » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Hey PDad I'll admit I was using a that 6 inch broad stroke paintbrush because I believe it's our politicians (who are almost all millionaires right?) who get richer & set for life (sometimes through their own actions like when they 1)raised their pay, made their healthcare a whole different level etc) just because we elected them to represent us? But they aren't

I hadn't seen the wikipedia page but this quote from that source "analyses suggest that majorities of the American public actually have little influence over the policies our government adopts." The majority of Politicians (IMHO) are the most self serving sell outs as well as the luckiest SOB's.

Why does a town of anywhere from 600 to 40,000 need a Bradley Armored Vehicle? & I could care less what the ACLU will do it's the people that killed "by accident" by some SWAT teams that has the wrong address. The innocent who fall prey to human error.

Many lawsuits are filed years later &/or right before the Statute of limitations run out. If you're familiar with these types of suits then you'll know Lawyers from each side have been negotiating for months & getiing paid hourly cuz that what they do. I mean a lawyer was in attendance in the "million dollar homes" & just because a citizen is stupid or ugly or makes bad choices in life doesn't mean it's OK to lie & illegally change an address on a legal document. Do it right
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:10 pm

exD1dad wrote:Hey PDad I'll admit I was using a that 6 inch broad stroke paintbrush because I believe it's our politicians (who are almost all millionaires right?) who get richer & set for life (sometimes through their own actions like when they 1)raised their pay, made their healthcare a whole different level etc) just because we elected them to represent us? But they aren't

I hadn't seen the wikipedia page but this quote from that source "analyses suggest that majorities of the American public actually have little influence over the policies our government adopts." The majority of Politicians (IMHO) are the most self serving sell outs as well as the luckiest SOB's.

Nothing new.

Why does a town of anywhere from 600 to 40,000 need a Bradley Armored Vehicle?

Bradleys weren't part of the 1033 program. The need depends on the proximity to other resources and the alternatives.

& I could care less what the ACLU will do it's the people that killed "by accident" by some SWAT teams that has the wrong address. The innocent who fall prey to human error.

My ACLU comment was directed at your technology-oriented articles. Humans will make mistakes, so what's your solution to prevent tragic accidents?

Many lawsuits are filed years later &/or right before the Statute of limitations run out. If you're familiar with these types of suits then you'll know Lawyers from each side have been negotiating for months & getiing paid hourly cuz that what they do. I mean a lawyer was in attendance in the "million dollar homes"

I suspect it was a combination of some feelers/negotiating and waiting for the results of some sort of investigation.

& just because a citizen is stupid or ugly or makes bad choices in life doesn't mean it's OK to lie & illegally change an address on a legal document. Do it right

Wow, what's the source for that (i.e. bold)?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Just a point of order...
Nobody is getting Bradleys...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member