Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Life's lessons, or fool 101

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Safebyahare » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Murphy's Law 131: If a person helps you out in a time of need, they will return the next time they are in need.
Or once a fool always a fool.
Last Sunday my dd came home after playing a tournament in Las Vegas, a place near Red Rock, where the fields are clay red.
She asked "dad will you wash my white uniforms while I do homework? I will do the rest myself." I said yes.
This weekend she came home again, and ask "dad will you do my white uniforms?, I will do the rest." I said ok.
She then says "oh I have some extra ones in there my roommates who saw how good mine looked and I said ok.".

I burn my left hand on the stove fire, I check to see if the fire is still hot with my right.
Next time I hand her the bar detergent soap from the 99cent store.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Safebyahare wrote:Murphy's Law 131: If a person helps you out in a time of need, they will return the next time they are in need.
Or once a fool always a fool.
Last Sunday my dd came home after playing a tournament in Las Vegas, a place near Red Rock, where the fields are clay red.
She asked "dad will you wash my white uniforms while I do homework? I will do the rest myself." I said yes.
This weekend she came home again, and ask "dad will you do my white uniforms?, I will do the rest." I said ok.
She then says "oh I have some extra ones in there my roommates who saw how good mine looked and I said ok.".

I burn my left hand on the stove fire, I check to see if the fire is still hot with my right.
Next time I hand her the bar detergent soap from the 99cent store.

That's rich... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Pale Rider » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:52 am

Bunny man...SOIL LOVE...
Thank BAM2 later 8-)
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub