Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

It's 2015 and I need a smartphone!

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Hollow Grind » Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 pm

My dumbphone is close to death, which thrills my kids because they laugh at my obsolete brick. OK, time to enter the 21st Century and get a smartphone, but I honestly don't know where to begin!

Here's what I need - unlimited talk/text, minimal data - just enough to get on the net for travel ball convenience - MapQuest, out-of-town restaurant reviews, etc. I also need a phone that's durable (I tend to abuse electronics) that has a decent camera that can record at-bats to share with the hitting instructor.

If there are any vital features I'm not hip to, please fill me in. Any and all information you can share is most appreciated!
Hollow Grind

by CatcherDad99 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 pm

For Travel ball I say you need to go with Iphone. I loved my droid devices BUT when 1/2 the team is on Iphones trying to keep up with group chat is very annoying to say the very least.
CatcherDad99
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:05 pm

If you get an iPhone make sure you get a durable case or cover. Seems like a big expense ($40 to $60 and more), but it will save you the expense of replacing the glass cover when it is dropped and will save you from yourself..... :lol:
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon May 11, 2015 8:12 pm

I phone 6 has slo mo on video, its pretty cool
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Return to The Pub