Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Classic Coach Meltdown

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by as the world turns » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Battle wrote:
as the world turns wrote:Can we quote you on this? :lol: Must be a leap year.

Battle wrote:.The blues got this one wrong.

Sure. The blues are wrong every once in a while. Everybody is wrong every now and then. I mean look at you, you're wrong all the time The only one that is hardly ever wrong...wait for it...wait for it...is me. :o :lol:

In a nutshell, your thinking is why ASA is in the state it is, no one is ever wrong.
You should go to the PGF qualifier this weekend so you can see how the professionals run a tournament.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Battle » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:06 pm

as the world turns wrote:
Battle wrote:

Sure. The blues are wrong every once in a while. Everybody is wrong every now and then. I mean look at you, you're wrong all the time The only one that is hardly ever wrong...wait for it...wait for it...is me. :o :lol:

In a nutshell, your thinking is why ASA is in the state it is, no one is ever wrong.
You should go to the PGF qualifier this weekend so you can see how the professionals run a tournament.

What state is ASA in?... :?

And what is this PGF that you speak of? Isn't that golf or something? Pffft...if you haven't heard, this is a softball site mister...Some people...SMH
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by as the world turns » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Battle wrote:
Battle wrote:

And what is this PGF that you speak of? Isn't that golf or something? Pffft...if you haven't heard, this is a softball site mister...Some people...SMH

clearly-i-am-no-match-for-your-level-of-ignorance-quote-1.jpg
clearly-i-am-no-match-for-your-level-of-ignorance-quote-1.jpg (21.35 KiB) Viewed 4413 times
as the world turns

by Battle » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Battle wrote:
Battle wrote:

LOL...I don't know about that. I can at least write/type my posts. I don't have to use picture messages... :lol:

Please carry on dazzling with your brilliance. :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by as the world turns » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Battle wrote:
Battle wrote:
Battle wrote:

LOL...I don't know about that. I can at least write/type my posts. I don't have to use picture messages... :lol:

Yeah, you got me - I guess you are #1
as the world turns

by Battle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:09 am

Battle wrote:
Battle wrote:
Battle wrote:

Yeah, you got me - I guess you are #1

I know...Don't' take it too hard, Opie. It was a hard fought battle...For you anyway. hee hee

Now go tell Aunt Bee to make me a sweet potato pie...
Battle

by jonriv » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:01 pm

I miss the days of Earl Weaver and Billy Martin- those guys knew how to treat a "blue"! Probably the last of the screamers was Lou Pinella(a Billy Martin protege)
jonriv

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:03 pm

jonriv wrote:I miss the days of Earl Weaver and Billy Martin- those guys knew how to treat a "blue"! Probably the last of the screamers was Lou Pinella(a Billy Martin protege)

Thanks Jon for bringing my post back. Some crazy people took it and did some horrible things to it! :lol:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
jonriv wrote:I miss the days of Earl Weaver and Billy Martin- those guys knew how to treat a "blue"! Probably the last of the screamers was Lou Pinella(a Billy Martin protege)

Thanks Jon for bringing my post back. Some crazy people took it and did some horrible things to it! :lol:

Did you feel violated? :mrgreen:
as the world turns

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:

Did you feel violated? :mrgreen:

When you post in the Pub you have to be prepared for the worst! I'm sure with libation therapy I will get over it eventually! ;)
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub