Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

PSA: Home Misting Systems

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Blind Squirrel » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 am

I recently got a misting system and put it on the patio cover in the backyard. It is freaking amazing. It goes around the perimeter of the patio cover and we have a table/chairs underneath. It has been in the 90s over the past weeks and when I sit and have a smoke I'm not hot. It doesn't get you wet since the mist is fine - it is like you see at hotels. It absolutely makes you feel much cooler. The system I got comes assembled so all you have to do is attach the 1/4" water line with little plastic brackets that come with the system. It took me 10 minutes to install. The one I got has 18 brass nozzles that are 2' apart. It attaches just like a hose. The system costs about $70 including shipping and I got a $15 filter to reduce debris and calcium. No idea why I didn't get this years ago except that I'm a dumbarse.

I get nothing out of this and I know nothing about any company that sells these things. And yes I am aware that most parts of the country could give a crap this time of the year though I would like to see what happens when you turn it on in freezing temperatures.

Public Service Squirrel
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Blind Squirrel wrote:... I would like to see what happens when you turn it on in freezing temperatures.

Public Service Squirrel

Be careful what you wish for...

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub