Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

So, how many of you out there are Bernie supporters?

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:31 am

Skarp wrote:All Hail the God Emperor!!

Best. President. Ever.

Sieg Heil the Want-To-Be!!

Biggest. Buffoon. Ever.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Skarp » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:03 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Best. President. Ever.

Biggest. Buffoon. Ever.

The (many) millions of people who voted for Trump could hardly be happier with the results of their choice so far. A politician who actually meant what he said and over-delivered--who would have thought that possible?? [Oh yeah...that would be me.]

Aside from the over-consumption of totally fake, agenda-driven "news," what could possibly lead you to conclude that DJT is a "buffoon"? The assertion is ridiculous on its face. He will be the most consequential president in your lifetime, so please defend that comment on some sort of rational basis.

I remember a time when principled Dems (including me at the time) believed in standing up for American labor and the middle class, keeping us out of nonsensical foreign wars, resisting the notion of global governance (WTO protests, anyone??), curtailing the power of the state and its intelligence apparatus, granting citizens the freedom of their conscience in the form of unfettered speech, providing for due process and a presumption of innocence, etc., etc., etc.

Unfortunately principled Dems are essentially an extinct species nowadays, and politics on the left has devolved into nothing more than a naked quest for power and dominion. Is there anything in the American founding still valued by the left? No...and honestly there's not even much of an effort to hide that anymore.

So my only question is this: what in the ever-loving F is your excuse?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Skarp wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Best. President. Ever.

Biggest. Buffoon. Ever.

The (many) millions of people who voted for Trump could hardly be happier with the results of their choice so far. A politician who actually meant what he said and over-delivered--who would have thought that possible?? [Oh yeah...that would be me.]

Aside from the over-consumption of totally fake, agenda-driven "news," what could possibly lead you to conclude that DJT is a "buffoon"? The assertion is ridiculous on its face. He will be the most consequential president in your lifetime, so please defend that comment on some sort of rational basis.

I remember a time when principled Dems (including me at the time) believed in standing up for American labor and the middle class, keeping us out of nonsensical foreign wars, resisting the notion of global governance (WTO protests, anyone??), curtailing the power of the state and its intelligence apparatus, granting citizens the freedom of their conscience in the form of unfettered speech, providing for due process and a presumption of innocence, etc., etc., etc.

Unfortunately principled Dems are essentially an extinct species nowadays, and politics on the left has devolved into nothing more than a naked quest for power and dominion. Is there anything in the American founding still valued by the left? No...and honestly there's not even much of an effort to hide that anymore.

.... Been a week or two since I posted that ... I will excuse your tardiness since you were probably busy raking the National Forest
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Skarp » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:08 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Skarp wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Best. President. Ever.

Biggest. Buffoon. Ever.

.... Been a week or two since I posted that ... I will excuse your tardiness since you were probably busy raking the National Forest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know me well...
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to The Pub