Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Women protesting?

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 am

as the world turns wrote:
kevin wrote:Out of curiosity. Did yesterday's women's march bother you also?

as the world turns wrote:I'm not quite sure what they are protesting. Women in America can drive a car, get an education, get a mortgage and purchase a home. They can be doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers. They can be ministers or atheists. They can have children wI’ve always followed my father’s advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble.ithout men. They can speak their minds. I'm positive that they can still do these things now that Trump is president. This just looks like a giant hissy fit because their candidate lost. Being a sore loser is never a good thing.

Don't be an imbecile, you know they are not the same.

You seem to like calling people names .... Stupid, fat, ugly are just a few that have become popular lately.

The Right To Life March was another peaceful protest ... What was the difference to you ? Did they have more of a right to protest because you agree with their cause ? I'm pretty sure there may have been some women and men at The Right To Life March that you could call fat ... Or are only people that disagree with you fat ?

In case you missed it, there were men at the Woman's March as well.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by kevin » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:09 am

kevin wrote:Thanks buttercup.

kevin wrote:Ok the "Right to Life" march, the overturn Roe vs Wade march, the stop killing unborn babies march. The question is - do marches bother him/her or just the message? Or just fat women?

Spazsdad wrote:Are you calling the Right to Life march a women's march?

Imbeciles and empty causes bother me

And, In no way did I mean any disrespect to all the fat women in your life.

On behalf of all men taught to respect women, no disrespect taken buttercup.
kevin

by as the world turns » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:12 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote: In case you missed it, there were men at the Woman's March as well.

LMAO, all of sudden you liberals want to use exclusive language like "men"

How do you know they were not:

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Person of Transgender Experience
Androgynous

I'm sure I missed a few, btw, this is your side's list, not mine
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:14 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote: In case you missed it, there were men at the Woman's March as well.

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Androgynous

LOL ... Let me re phrase that ... In case you didn't notice there were people at the Womans March who were not women by your description ... And some of them had a bigger pecker than you
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by as the world turns » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:56 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Androgynous

LOL ... Let me re phrase that ... In case you didn't notice there were people at the Womans March who were not women by your description ... And some of them had a bigger pecker than you

Who am I to argue with a man of your experience and knowledge, you know how to size them up. In my world, if I had two bits for every gender classification, I would exactly have half a dollar in my pocket.
as the world turns

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:08 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Androgynous

Who am I to argue with a man of your experience and knowledge, you know how to size them up. In my world, if I had two bits for every gender classification, I would exactly have half a dollar in my pocket.

LOL ... Pretty sure when our fore fathers crafted the constitution, they were smarter than both you and I and knew that things they couldn't possibly imagine would come up ... But you know better
GIMNEPIWO

by as the world turns » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:23 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Androgynous

LOL ... Pretty sure when our fore fathers crafted the constitution, they were smarter than both you and I and knew that things they couldn't possibly imagine would come up ... But you know better

If they could comment on our present situation, they would say: How did they f*ck that up?!
as the world turns

by tbjd33 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:46 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Androgynous

LOL ... Pretty sure when our Founding Fathers crafted the constitution, they were smarter than both you and I and knew that things they couldn't possibly imagine would come up ... But you know better

Very true... I don't think the Founders could have ever thought the human race would have developed so much in 240 years over their human state that there are now dozens of different genders AND we now pull babies out of women's bodies cause we have the right to do it. Cause after all when I started writing this I was male then put on my wife's under wear painted my nails and encourded my DD to have unprotected sex just because she cant have a baby in the way of her scholership and if she were to become pregnate just head over to a amazing place called Planned Parenthood(Uh yea right! No pun intended...) and have that little sucker taken out so we would have to worry about raising that little sucker...

Life is so much easier now... Of course the Founders intended the Constitution (In my view the single most important/greatest document in World History! Other than the Bible) to be a living document and "we the people"(and "we the people" from other nations of course... Not!) need to change it to fit our needs so one day it will mean absolutely nothing... Cause after all that's progressive thinking and that is true intelligence!

LOL... Gonna go put my Man chonies back on... I'm tired of dancing around these snowflakes, peanut butter cups, progressives, free thinkers (is it really free thinking or just easier to take the easy way?) or whatever!
tbjd33

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:33 am

tbjd33 wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Androgynous

LOL ... Pretty sure when our Founding Fathers crafted the constitution, they were smarter than both you and I and knew that things they couldn't possibly imagine would come up ... But you know better

Very true... I don't think the Founders could have ever thought the human race would have developed so much in 240 years over their human state that there are now dozens of different genders AND we now pull babies out of women's bodies cause we have the right to do it. Cause after all when I started writing this I was male then put on my wife's under wear painted my nails and encourded my DD to have unprotected sex just because she cant have a baby in the way of her scholership and if she were to become pregnate just head over to a amazing place called Planned Parenthood(Uh yea right! No pun intended...) and have that little sucker taken out so we would have to worry about raising that little sucker...

Life is so much easier now... Of course the Founders intended the Constitution (In my view the single most important/greatest document in World History! Other than the Bible) to be a living document and "we the people"(and "we the people" from other nations of course... Not!) need to change it to fit our needs so one day it will mean absolutely nothing... Cause after all that's progressive thinking and that is true intelligence!

LOL... Gonna go put my Man chonies back on... I'm tired of dancing around these snowflakes, peanut butter cups, progressives, free thinkers (is it really free thinking or just easier to take the easy way?) or whatever!

"We the people" not "I the people" ... People that do not agree with you are still part of that ... Why is it okay for you to have your special interest group and not for others ? Judging by the attendance at the two marches, you are now the minority but a rather large special interest group ... . With your reference to abortion; the law is that woman can legally have an abortion, it does not force them to have one, it simply makes one legal ... Your DD wants to keep her baby, great for her ... If she doesn't or can not, she is not in some back alley in a dimly lit unsanitary storage unit having a coat hanger abortion.
I agree that the Founding Fathers may not have anticipated all that is going on ... But they were smart enough in the wording of the Constitution to allow for many of the things that are going on.
Having to do with your statement ; "We the people from other nations of course... Not! " Actually, our Founding Fathers debated immigration at great lengths and supported it ... Of course, our immigration system is broken, has been for a long time (pre Obama)and needs repair.
GIMNEPIWO

by as the world turns » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 am

tbjd33 wrote:Very true... I don't think the Founders could have ever thought the human race would have REGRESSED so much in 240 years over their human state that there are now dozens of different genders AND we now pull babies out of women's bodies cause we have the right to do it. Cause after all when I started writing this I was male then put on my wife's under wear painted my nails and encourded my DD to have unprotected sex just because she cant have a baby in the way of her scholership and if she were to become pregnate just head over to a amazing place called Planned Parenthood(Uh yea right! No pun intended...) and have that little sucker taken out so we would have to worry about raising that little sucker...

LOL! But please allow me to change one word. TY
as the world turns

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub