Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

NFL 2017 Season

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by PDad » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 am

Week 1

- Battle's 'Boys (1-0) beat Gnats 19-3. Next game @Broncos!

- FPD's Steelers (1-0) beat Brownies 21-18. Vikings

- jtat's Raiders (1-0) beat Titans 26-16. Jets

- PDad's Broncos (1-0) held on to beat LA Chargers 24-21. Cowboys!

- Sam's Packers (1-0) beat Seahawks 17-9. @Falcons

- JR's Jets (0-1) lost Bills 12-21. @Raiders

- Defending chump Patriots (0-1) lost 27-42 Chiefs. @Saints

Is eclipse still a fan of Chargers (0-1) after they bolted for LA?[/b]

Any other fans out there?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Chargers? Never heard of them.....

Actually my wife has relatives in Arizona so give me the Cards and take me officially off of any Charger support until they come back to their real home (which will most likely never happen). I thought the Bolts should have hired Arians any way.

Thanks!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 am

eclipse09 wrote:Chargers? Never heard of them.....

Actually my wife has relatives in Arizona so give me the Cards and take me officially off of any Charger support until they come back to their real home (which will most likely never happen). I thought the Bolts should have hired Arians any way.

Okay, you're disowning the Chargers because they left San Diego and adopting a team that deserted St. Louis (and Chicago before that). There does seem to be a statute of limitations on teams relocating...

- eclipse's Cards (0-1) lost Lions 35-23. @Colts
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:48 pm

PDad wrote:

Okay, you're disowning the Chargers because they left San Diego and adopting a team that deserted St. Louis (and Chicago before that). There does seem to be a statute of limitations on teams relocating...

I sure can't support thrice moved Raiders and the twice moved Rams. I guess at least Chicago had a team still and St Louis ended up with the Rams to make up for losing the Cardinals. Ah there really is not a good reason.... ;)

I will say Cowboy and Packer fans have been trying to convince me to join them. Should I?
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:13 pm

If you want some real misery, join me as a jets fane- the fun never ends
jonriv

by Battle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 pm

eclipse09 wrote:
PDad wrote:

I sure can't support thrice moved Raiders and the twice moved Rams. I guess at least Chicago had a team still and St Louis ended up with the Rams to make up for losing the Cardinals. Ah there really is not a good reason.... ;)

I will say Cowboy and Packer fans have been trying to convince me to join them. Should I?

Sure, come on over just in time to watch the Cowboys ride the horsies this week....hee hee...Just kidding PDad, I'm a Denver fan too.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Battle wrote:
eclipse09 wrote:
PDad wrote:

FTR, Rams began in Cleveland before moving to LA. I was serious about a statute of limitations.

Sure, come on over just in time to watch the Cowboys ride the horsies this week....hee hee...Just kidding PDad, I'm a Denver fan too.

Dallas is favored by 2.5 in Denver. Broncos need suspension of Ezekiel reinstated.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jtat32 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 pm

PDad - are you going to the Chargers - Broncos game at the StubHub center? I'd think it would a pretty cool experience to see an NFL game in a 27,000 seat stadium, and it sounds like there are plenty of tickets for most games. Expensive, though.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Battle wrote:
eclipse09 wrote:
PDad wrote:

NEVER MIND!! :cry: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt0_oPPK6eA
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:59 pm

jtat32 wrote:PDad - are you going to the Chargers - Broncos game at the StubHub center? I'd think it would a pretty cool experience to see an NFL game in a 27,000 seat stadium, and it sounds like there are plenty of tickets for most games. Expensive, though.

It would be very cool to go, however I can't justify the cost.

My in-laws had great LA Raiders season tickets back in the day and I went a couple times, but didn't get to see Broncos. I was at playoff game when Bo Jackson suffered hip injury.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to The Pub