Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

NorCal 10u Teams

by lockdown » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:47 pm

I find it fascinating Turret94 has never posted in the 12u forum even though she says her child plays 12u and denies having a child playing 10u but posts in this forum all the time. I think softball_is_life called it right to begin with. Funny how people hide behind their posts. On another note, good luck and safe travel to all the 10u teams playing in the upcoming big tournaments.
lockdown

by Turret94 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:44 pm

You guys are so funny and predictable. You take everything so personal. Lockdown check our posts I/we have posted a number of times on the 12u list. We do not consistently post on 12u because we don't want it to affect our daughter who also looks at HB.

When we list the rankings we try to put a little clip about something that stands out on each team. It is not a bias or knock. These are all good teams.
Turret94

by Yellow Ballz » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Congrats to the Smackers for another title heading into Westerns!! The Bears bats were on fire again and fun to watch this weekend. Their coaches need to be commended. Spartans, Foothill and Fired Up played well but I'm sure were looking to end the season on a higher note. Turret94's Monarchs finished the weekend with the same 1-4 record as they did in the Metro. Can't wait to see the new rankings!!
Yellow Ballz

by off the walls » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm not sure how much movement you would get off a 6 team tournament. No disrespect intended. You can only play who shows up. I just dont see a lot of movement.
off the walls

by Turret94 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 pm

1- Breeze Went 7-0 last weekend. Clearly the strongest team all year at 10u. Headed to Nationals.

2- KG Hitters Strong hitting and very strong pitching. Havent played last couple weekends.

3- Smackers Very strong balanced team. Took 1st place past two weekends. Have been playing very well as of late.

4- OBS Monarchs Beat the Breeze several weeks ago in championship game. Always seem to play better on Sundays. Strong coaching. Headed to Nationals. Lost to Smackers last two weekends in one-run games.

5- Fresno Force A very strong team especially when #1 pitcher throws.

6- Foothill Gold Good solid older team. A great weekend in Metros but otherwise have not won any tournaments against the stronger teams. Lost 16-0 on Sunday! Underachieved this season.

7- Fired up Back in top 10 after two good weekends in a row. #1 pitcher has shown great improvement.

8- Bears A strong showing in the last tournament. Reached the finals but lost to the Smackers. Very well coached. Watch out for this team next year!

9- Lady Spartans A number of good athletes on the team. Won consistently last year. The opinion of many is that the coaching may not have been adequate for this strong group of players.

10- Lady Venom - Strong pitching!
Turret94

Previous

Return to NorCal