Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

USA Softball Tournaments!!

by bmbustos » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:03 pm

Hi, my name is Brandi and I am the new tournament director for USA Softball based out of Sacramento, CA. We have a great list of tournaments for the year and would love to see some fresh faces!! Feel free to contact me at brandi@usasoftballsacramento.org or 91-257-7376 for more info!!

April 23-24th Dugout Turf Brawl...we have a Friday night camp with Ali Aguilar and Delaney Spaulding, a Saturday FREE Q&A with them...also an Alliance Point Event...5GG

May 21-22nd Battle 4 The Bats...Friday night camp with Valerie Arioto...Alliance Points Event...winning team gets 3 Rawlings/Easton bats....second place gets a credit...4GG

May 28-29th Memorial Day Madness...winners receive FREE ENTRIES for the remaining 2022 year...5GG

July 16-17th Red, White & Boom...4GG

July 30-31st Summer Smash...4GG

August 27-28th 5 Star Shootout...4GG

Sept 3-4th Fall Kickoff...4GG

Sept 17-18th Battle 4 The Bats Fall...winning team gets 3 Rawlings/Easton bats...second place gets credit...4GG

Oct 8-9th Play for Pink (Parents & Coaches) SLOWPITCH...Players coach, parents and coaches play!...raffles and contests all day...100% of the proceeds will be donated to a local breast cancer research charity.

Oct 22-23rd Fall Championship...berth to 2023 Nationals...4GG

Nov 5-6th Rawlings Fall Fiesta...4GG

Nov 19-20th Team Appreciation Event...4GG

Alliance Points will be determined at a later date for the Summer/Fall events. All players who hit a home run over the fence receive a free t-shirt!! Awards for 1st and 2nd place. Prizes and awards to be added along the way!!!
bmbustos
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to NorCal