Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Well Well, the old Witches up to their old tricks!!

by abintra » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 am

Interesing tactic by the Grapettes to don the cloth of the SJ Sting in order to create a diversion from their cursed gold program and troubled coach. Your attempt is quite honorable but falls well short of qualifying as successful......but you know all too well what it feels like to fall short of qualifying.

I can see the purple brain trust hitting the refresh button over and over waiting for the wretched Sorcerer to update its roster...."Alas an update! Let us post our diversion on Hey Bucket".

Pete , wirting est in parietis. Licentia pro stench of miserabilis est super vos.
abintra

by TopHat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:04 am

Whilst one could enjoy the rampant paranoia of this parallel to the schizophrenia ward at state hospital, known as Heybucket, I have no affiliation with the Grapettes. Sorry to disappoint. I'm at a loss at how that could even be ascertained. I certainly never insinuated I was affiliated with them.
TopHat

by abintra » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 am

I wasn't referring to you top hat...uh...did you start this post? As the great Jim Rome would say, "more of me and less of you is a good thing."
abintra

by TopHat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 am

abintra wrote:I wasn't referring to you top hat...uh...did you start this post? As the great Jim Rome would say, "more of me and less of you is a good thing."

That is nearly uncanny. I was thinking the same thing.

Admittedly I did not realize you were talking to our new illiterate friend.

Incidentally, this board has a feature you may avail yourself of; the ability to quote. That ensures that when you respond, people know who you are addressing. Considering that on few other recent posts I've been deemed to be a grapette, it was natural for me to conclude you were equally as ignorant as Old Darter and some others.
TopHat

by abintra » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 am

HEY TOP HAT....wanted you to understand I was talking to you.

I deeply regret if my satire was over your "hat". It was quite obvious I was referring to the author of said post (hint....that means the person who posted first....whystealthem). I will dumb down my creation for your comprehension (that means understanding).

Grapettes pretend to be da Sting by talking bout Sorcerer to make people forget about the "can't tryout post". Pete, run away before you have Grapette stink on you.

Oh, by the way. I think the Grapettes are "whystealthem".
abintra

by TopHat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 am

You are delusional. Both threads are side by side. The allure of the great Grapette Conspiracy just doesnt do it for me. You might consider meds.
TopHat

by TopHat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 am

Wait a Second. I am starting to see how this Heybucket Schizophrenia works (sad really).

You must be a Sorcerer, trying to shift blame from the Sorcerers stealing pitchers from Sting for the 2nd year in a row, onto the Grapettes by pretending, whystealthem isnt with Sting.

Very tricky witchcraft abintra.

But I am onto your scheme.
TopHat

by Old Darter » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 am

TopHat wrote: I have no affiliation with the Grapettes. Sorry to disappoint. I'm at a loss at how that could even be ascertained.

Seriously?? Denials don't make it so. Read every post you've ever made and that's the ONLY affiliation that can be made.
BTW, congratulations. In your 4 days on this board you've managed 35 posts. And as I said in the other thread, the more you post the less credible you become.
Old Darter

by TopHat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:52 am

Denny is a punk and probably weaker than at least 2 and may 3 of the "lower age division coaches" on the Grapette squad and certianly weaker than Pete and I wouldn't be caught dead with my DD on his team.

oh wait.

Denny is greatest coach since Earl Weaver. But my DD was not Good enough to make his team.

oh wait.

My DD was on his team and tried out for another team and got kicked off.

No, I'm just kidding. My DD played for the greatest coach, Bob Perales, then Phil stole her by offering her free stuff.

Oh I'm just f'n around. My DD plays on Strike Zone where DF is always trying to hump my leg.

Nah, I'm with the Tornadoes where RC berates my DD into tears, then gets ejected.
TopHat

by TopHat » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 am

Old Darter wrote:BTW, congratulations. In your 4 days on this board you've managed 35 posts. And as I said in the other thread, the more you post the less credible you become.

I cant tell my your number of posts to me that you are my greatest fan; however, I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

No really. I don't.

So, what team are you with?
TopHat

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal