Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

New Firecracker Teams

by Tyler Durden » Tue May 21, 2013 12:23 pm

PDad wrote:
UPDATE:
The NorCal Firecrackers will have two 00s teams and a 99 team. Coaches are in place, but names will not be released until the end of Summer.

1. 00s- Sacramento Area
2. 00s- Stockton/Manteca Area
3. 99s- Stockton/Manteca Area

Firecrackers usually bring on existing teams rather than start-ups. They are usually solid teams that aren't part of a top-tier organization. Any candidate teams for those ages and areas?

PDad nails it. Look for an existing team to re-brand. Then look for a top pitcher or two to join. Then look for the NorCal posts to start flying on HB. Shock and Awe time when TR brings his crew to a town near you.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by onlooker » Tue May 21, 2013 12:27 pm

GameTime23 wrote:Play Ball....Top 99's are all with top teams (sorcerer, RR,TC,aasa, ect), good coaches and solid orgs.

Those kids are not going to jump ship because of a teams name.....Comes back to coaching and that will attract top talent..

ok, I'll bite GT23.....

Sorcerer....what top 99? their #1 is a 98 right (kibby)? and their #2 (boles)? maybe i am wrong?
TC - i agree x2
RR - i agree x1
AASA - ?? maybe you need to read what you wrote about the 99 team in your rankings 20 minutes after you posted this....."pitching will be of concern". Dont let your 98/org love spill over :)

So this being said, if you remove the 2 known teams and their P's....TC and RR (that's 3 pitchers).... what is left? that is the question. A lot of the "same" imo.

As far as what team moves....Im thinking breeze 99 but location throws me a curve. so my 2nd guess is RR Gold....my 3rd guess and a dark horse, Garcia? all of these are just guesses.
onlooker

by GameTime23 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Looker…..98 org/love.....I really wasn't trying to feed you, but I'll try to read between the lines.....

Let me break it down for YOU!!!

TC-agree

RR-agree

Sorcerer-
Has a very good 99’s pitcher that they got from grapes few yrs back….I think she was #1 pitcher when they won TCS CHAMPIONS!!!
Then there was another girl they had back at sorcerer12/KG days that just left this season to play with the shockerz…She was there #1 pitcher for years.......That would be (2) tops 99’s..

AASA-BH has a stud 99 pitching. You better ask somebody!!!!

Thanks for tracking my post timelines too......Thank god your not my boss!!!hahhahahha
GameTime23

by onlooker » Tue May 21, 2013 1:53 pm

did not know your team had a 99 throwing for them, that is nice! I misintepreted what you were getting at with AASA. did she play with anyone during your dark season? Shockerz are starting to make some noise like you said, that all adds up. Thanks for clarifying.

edited: went to your roster....Oh now I see who. Makes sense. This is where i write "agreed" :)
Last edited by onlooker on Tue May 21, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onlooker

by GameTime23 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Looker...all good!!!

On last thing....AASA 99 coach SN....that’s the kind of coaching you would want to start a NEW Org/team with....

She will take 9 kids form the neighborhood and play in So Cal and compete...One of the top Nor Cal coaches by far and FEMALE!!! Those kids and parents are lucky to have her!!!!
GameTime23

by Stealing Home » Tue May 21, 2013 2:11 pm

[/quote]As far as what team moves....Im thinking breeze 99 but location throws me a curve. so my 2nd guess is RR Gold....my 3rd guess and a dark horse, Garcia? all of these are just guesses.[/quote]

If JJ hasn't yet left the Breeze for Lady Magic he isn't leaving for TR team.
Stealing Home

by plyball » Tue May 21, 2013 2:25 pm

As far as what team moves....Im thinking breeze 99 but location throws me a curve. so my 2nd guess is RR Gold....my 3rd guess and a dark horse, Garcia? all of these are just guesses.[/quote]

If JJ hasn't yet left the Breeze for Lady Magic he isn't leaving for TR team.[/quote]

SHOW ME THE MONEY! SHOW ME THE MONEY!
plyball

by uncle » Tue May 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Come on now.....
Grapettes Kawhaty Assist coach partnering up
CA Rapids Sjolie Head Coach Partnering up

If I'm wrong, my bad! If I'm not........ Well?
uncle

by JimineyCricket » Tue May 21, 2013 6:20 pm

...and somewhere in a NorCal area rubber room, Chango's head just popped...
JimineyCricket

by Bob Uecker » Wed May 22, 2013 7:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JimineyCricket wrote:...and somewhere in a NorCal area rubber room, Chango's head just popped...
Bob Uecker

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal