Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Fresno force

by SoCal10UDude » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Fanboy wrote:Furthermore, to magnify your stupidity, it is because what RR accomplished in Hemet that got the top SoCal teams talking about NorCal and a big reason why they were signed up to play in the Fresno Classic (do your hmwk and read up on the SoCal blogs) Before RR's dominance in Hemet, NorCal was just a bleep in SoCal. It wasn't until Hemet that the top SoCal entered the Classic. So to argue your other point, yes, the SoCal team entered the Classic to see for themselves if RR was the real deal which I believe RR accomplished by their showing in this past weekend's Classic.

Fanboy, I am glad you are passionate about your team and Northern CA softball. Nothing wrong with that. But those sentences you wrote in the quote above just about borders on fantasy. Seriously, not in the same galaxy as reality.
SoCal10UDude

by Missinit » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Fanboy wrote:First off, let me start by saying congrats to the FC for their dominating show at the Classic. Well done! Dunno why you weren't ranked in the SoCal poll but I'm sure you're at the top after this weekend's Classic.

Now as for this piss-in-it character, dunno why you have to be such a HATER :twisted: :evil: . It just shows your lack of intelligence and ignorance :? . I could understand why others were skeptical of RR at first, but eventually everyone else realized that RR is for real and is the #1 NORCAL (not Cali) team. Never to take anything away from any of the NorCal teams, everyone has given most of the NorCal teams kudos for their accomplishments and even rooted for them, including yours truly. But the fact remains, that RR has more than proven they deserve to be ranked #1 in NorCal. Look at the facts and do your homework. No team in NorCal can say they have accomplished what RR has done so far. You like to talk smack but can't back-up your idiotic statements. RR has defeated all the top NorCal teams at least twice, went to Hemet and went undefeated, and have played in all the championship games in all the tourneys they have entered (with the exception of Fresno Classic in which they were in the semis, losing to the eventual runner-up OC BB). No other NorCal team has come close to this resume.
In response to them going 1-1 on Sundays Classic, you neglected to mention that they defeated SoCal's #2 (SoCal Jynx) & #6 (Team Watley) ranked teams respectively and blew away the B-Rebels in the other game, which earned them the right to have the #1 seed on Sunday and wait for everybody else to catch up. Before losing to the eventual runner-up OC BB, they run ruled a very good CC DirtDogs team not to mention that the game b/w OC BB & RR was actually closer than the score would indicate. If not for one error filled inning, RR was in there neck n neck with BB.

You sat there stewin didn't ya? :lol:

Listen, I have absolutely nothing against RR or any other team out there. As I said before, I am excited that there are so many good teams at 10's in norcal. For awhile there I was a little nervous about what was going to happen with travel ball due to the economy and such. To see 10's going so strong is a great sign that norcal travel ball should continue to have a great future. The thing that started this whole thing was the RR chest thumping and claims of being #1.
I think it's great to give your team pats on the back and talk about how proud you are of them but when you start self promoting that your the best in norcal or anywhere else then your crossing a line. Let your team prove it on the field and when they do the coach's and players WILL get the prop's they deserve.

And just to avoid any miss guided animosity, I have no connection with any travel teams anymore. Hence the screen name.

Having said that, Fanboy, I would like to formally apologize for getting you so fired up. Please accept this heart felt advice, sit back, relax and enjoy your DD's accomplishment's. It will be over before you know it.
If you show no mercy... you deserve no mercy!
Missinit

by norcalbaby » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

I hate to break it to you but you guys are arguing over 10U teams. At that age its all about having fun not truly about who is the best. The best 10U in the nation won't remain the best as they get older because the girls may have just grown early. You never know.
norcalbaby

by dittoz » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Were we this nutty back in 10's? ;)
Being from NorCal, what do I know anyway???
dittoz

by norcalbaby » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm

i sure hope not..
norcalbaby

by chgman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Unfortunately I think we were. Back then 10U was the center of the universe for us. For all you oldtimers, remember ETEAMZ and how crazy that use to be?
chgman

by Iluvblue » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 am

The old timers were on the FPF long before Eteamz.
Iluvblue

by artomatic » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 am

Holy Fricking Crap!
How did I miss this post?

dittoz wrote:Were we this nutty back in 10's? ;)

I think we were...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by rbi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:12 am

And just think, little suzy with her double length knee pads and pink bat, just wants to play at 10's and the parents make it so much more than it really is...
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Iluvblue » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:17 am

In defense of these parents, you only care about the age group you are involved with. If your kid is in 12u, you dont care about Gold, then when your kid is in Gold, you dont care about 12s.

But this is nothing new.
Iluvblue

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal