Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

NorCal

CA Breeze Friendly This Weekend

by getserious » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:44 am

notme wrote:
getserious wrote:I wasn't too impressed with Sorcerer team on Sunday. I would of expected a little more from the top Nor Cal team. They looked better Saturday.

Nevada Lightning always has a great hitting and competitive team.

Good ASA tournament coming up in a couple weeks in Lincoln with a lot of good talent. Should be interesting to see who comes out on top at the start of the season.


Your correct, Team Sorcerer should have done better, but who crowned them "the top norcal team???". :o :o :o


Maybe I should of quoted the 14U preseaon poll ranking that was posted previously. I am not saying they are the top team, I was just referring to the meaningless poll that has them listed #1 in 14U. :roll: They looked like an average team from what I saw Sunday.
getserious
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 am

by notme » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm

getserious wrote:
notme wrote:
getserious wrote:I wasn't too impressed with Sorcerer team on Sunday. I would of expected a little more from the top Nor Cal team. They looked better Saturday.

Nevada Lightning always has a great hitting and competitive team.

Good ASA tournament coming up in a couple weeks in Lincoln with a lot of good talent. Should be interesting to see who comes out on top at the start of the season.


Your correct, Team Sorcerer should have done better, but who crowned them "the top norcal team???". :o :o :o


Maybe I should of quoted the 14U preseaon poll ranking that was posted previously. I am not saying they are the top team, I was just referring to the meaningless poll that has them listed #1 in 14U. :roll: They looked like an average team from what I saw Sunday.


Thanks getserious.
notme
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 pm

by bringtheheat » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Everyone should remember they are just playing a friendly most of these teams are playing for the first time since november. Do the coaches and players want to win sure they do.Winning a friendly wont get you a spot in the Nationals. Watched some great competive games on saturday can`t wait for the real games to start .
bringtheheat
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 pm

by lookingIN » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 am

notme wrote:
luvhaters wrote:Wow triplecrown lol. Actually I have to say yesterday there wasn't ANY moving around on either one of these teams. They both seemed to be trying to make a point. I know there was a lot of trash talking going on before this weekend between the two teams. ;)


And may the trash talk continue..........!

Grapettes have 3 strong 14U teams this year. I got to watch the old Hot shots and St. Dennis play and they looked pretty good. Didnt get to see Vasquez because they were at a diffrent field on Sunday. Just curious as to who is the strongest right now out of the three.
lookingIN
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 am

by notme » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 am

lookingIN wrote:
notme wrote:
luvhaters wrote:Wow triplecrown lol. Actually I have to say yesterday there wasn't ANY moving around on either one of these teams. They both seemed to be trying to make a point. I know there was a lot of trash talking going on before this weekend between the two teams. ;)


And may the trash talk continue..........!

Grapettes have 3 strong 14U teams this year. I got to watch the old Hot shots and St. Dennis play and they looked pretty good. Didnt get to see Vasquez because they were at a diffrent field on Sunday. Just curious as to who is the strongest right now out of the three.

St. Dennis looked really good. Good hitters but some problems dealing with the small game. They are a definite threat at any tournament.
notme
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Previous

Return to NorCal