Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

New Firecracker Teams

by NorCalBaller123 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 am

Wow...somebody always trying to shake things up and stir the pot in youth softball. Why would you all be going on and on and posting names in May??? Let this season finish out and the girls enjoy themselves before you go trying to cause drama. Many coaches and girls will change things up, move on etc. and thats all part of TB. Let that happen in August when it is suppose to.
NorCalBaller123

by uncle » Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Shake things up? I'm sure these coaches were honest with the existing org they r currently with. Why wouldn't they? Ohh u mean to tell me they were doing this behind their back (in secret) is that how buisness should be these days. Be straight up I say! If ur a good coach the players will follow. Tiered of seeing backstabbing people in softball! Maybe I need to get my niece in soccer.
uncle

by NorCalBaller123 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Oh I am sure they did inform the orgs they are with...Let's see how many of the current girls follow. could be a huge disappointment for the FC org
NorCalBaller123

by Stealing Home » Fri May 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Perhaps it's the Hype for 00's.

Tyler Durden wrote:
PDad wrote:
UPDATE:
The NorCal Firecrackers will have two 00s teams and a 99 team. Coaches are in place, but names will not be released until the end of Summer.

1. 00s- Sacramento Area
2. 00s- Stockton/Manteca Area
3. 99s- Stockton/Manteca Area

Firecrackers usually bring on existing teams rather than start-ups. They are usually solid teams that aren't part of a top-tier organization. Any candidate teams for those ages and areas?

PDad nails it. Look for an existing team to re-brand. Then look for a top pitcher or two to join. Then look for the NorCal posts to start flying on HB. Shock and Awe time when TR brings his crew to a town near you.
Stealing Home

by JimineyCricket » Fri May 24, 2013 8:01 pm

I have to agree with NorCalBaller - the rumors are already flying thick in Sactown (what was it about the Heat Cota team that it gave us so many parents that consistantly talk more and louder than they should?), and we ought to be worried about our DDs getting better. Coaches will be announced soon enough, and then people can plan their try-out schedules accordingly. Of course, I'm assuming the FCs won't make the mistake that some other club made recently by tearing apart two teams to form one paper tiger whose roster gets posted on HB before a "tryout" is even held...
JimineyCricket

by nomoresoftball » Fri May 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Good luck to everyone sorry got hacked last night ....
Last edited by nomoresoftball on Sat May 25, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
nomoresoftball

by JimineyCricket » Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm

nomoresoftball wrote:Lol all you sac idiots are dumb keep guessing who the coach is lol what a joke firecrackers are going to pick someone they know an on the area so keep guessing dumb asses...lol go who

Chango's family tree apparently has many branches... Kinda like the library - only without the dictionaries! One more example of why some people should have interlock devices on their keyboards...
JimineyCricket

by Stealing Home » Fri May 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Uneducated for sure. Please try that again in English.

nomoresoftball wrote:Lol all you sac idiots are dumb keep guessing who the coach is lol what a joke firecrackers are going to pick someone they know an on the area so keep guessing dumb asses...lol go who
Stealing Home

by uncle » Sat May 25, 2013 8:41 am

U know what's more dumb? This forum. But here we are typing and reading others opinions..I'm still trying to figure out who told me about Hey Bucket so I can kick their ass. This is the modern day soap opera
uncle

by Tyler Durden » Sat May 25, 2013 9:51 am

uncle wrote:U know what's more dumb? This forum. But here we are typing and reading others opinions..I'm still trying to figure out who told me about Hey Bucket so I can kick their ass. This is the modern day soap opera

I think that was me that told you about Heybucket.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal