onlooker wrote:well here is a curve ball..... Jose Garcia is now coaching the 10U team? am i missing something? where are hiz top mizuno players going? I thought for sure it would be a 14U team Jose was doing, clearly I have missed something. Anyone with intel?
raahraah wrote:Well...if you took the time to look at the Team California website you would see that there is a 10U, 12U and 14U team along with the 16U Silverstreak. Garcia is coaching the 14U team but not having tryouts because he is apparently moving his entire team from Mizuno to Team California. He has a daughter that is under 10. I would imagine he will be coaching that team until he can come up with someone to help him! So, how hard was that to figure out!!
wow!really? wrote:Noncrazynorcal huh?? Try again! Your the biggest nut job of them all. I think I liked you better when you used your previous moniker and were begging to be ranked higher. You need to get over the fact that your dd didn't make the original TC and that your team got stomped by Garcia everytime you played them! Worry more about your own team and less about organizations that you have nothing to do with.
jm8187 wrote:Stay course the LEP. This sport needs more people like you in it. My kid used to play for LEPPI and he is a great coach. ( HE JUST NEEDS TO WIN MORE ) And I believe if he stays the course his day will come.....................
Stealing Home wrote:Well the season is complete and we still saw the same results from this nice guy Lep. I'll again question the coach selection.