Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

PGF Berths!

by PunchlinesportsNC » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:49 am

Friendlies are now complete, and tournaments are now on there way. With that being said, It's Berth time.

12u Rankings as of 2/10/18

1. Universal Fastpitch 05
2. Cal Breeze 05
3. Westbay Warriors
4. LTG - 05
5. Grapettes - Gann

10u Rankings as of 2/10/18

1. Grapettes - Kapp
2. North Firecrackers 07
3. AASA French
4. Sorcerer
5. Ca Breeze

Congrats to the top 5 and good luck. If your not within the top 5 and feel different please state your team and why and facts!
PunchlinesportsNC

by BBG » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:06 am

Batbuster Stone deserves a place in the top 5.

We played/lost to them, they are well coached, have good athletes, pitch well, play good D, swing the bats.

They had a tough road Sunday in Stockton and still took 2nd to the Warriors.
BBG

by softballislife05 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:45 pm

I agree with the above Post.

Batbusters Stone deserves to be in the top 5. We watched them this weekend and they are better than Grapes (who lost in Quarters to Firecrackers Macias and then BB Stone beat Macias in Semi) and LTG.

Batbusters -Stone also defeated Breeze 05 this past weekend in quarter final

Universal
West Bay
Breeze
Batbusters Stone
Firecrackers-Macias

I also saw Batbusters-stone beat Grapes in the friendlies in January at Rainbow
softballislife05

by PunchlinesportsNC » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:47 pm

I've been Umping for the last 6 years! I've seen BB Stone play last Fall. As of 2/10/18 those are legit rankings. Just because 1 team decided to play better 1 weekend outta the last 6 months I should change my rankings.

BBG what are your rankings and why?

Here's your 06 Rankings.

1. Sorcerer Litton
2. AASA Boykin
3. Universal Moose
4. Sorcerer Marks
5. AASA Misasi
6. Suncats Ervin
7. AASA Mortimer
8. BB Jason
PunchlinesportsNC

by softballislife05 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am

YOU SEEM TO FORGET THAT BB STONE ALSO WON A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE FALL AGAINST BB BROOKS, LOST TWO SEMI GAMES AGAINST BREEZE WHO ENDED UP WINNING BOTH CHAMPIONSHIPS AND PLAYED IN THE PGF SHOOTOUT AND HAD SOME GOOD CLOSE GAMES.

I JUST THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR AND THEY HAVE IMPROVED THE ROSTER WHILE OTHERS HAVE LOST PLAYERS OR STAYED THE SAME.

TIME WILL TELL
softballislife05

by BBG » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Yes, time will tell...it will all work itself out on the field. I love the rankings though, great stuff, keep updating them please.

1. UFP 05
T1. WB Warriors
3. Breeze 05
T3. BB Stone
5. Cal Nuggets 05
T5. SJ Sting
T5. LTG

Thats why I dont do rankings, too indecisive....wont touch 06, wont matter until 2019....I am not an umpire so I know absolutely nothing about sports
BBG

by PunchlinesportsNC » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Not sure why so many people on here are begging for Stone to enter my rankings. There no data of a Championship from Stone? What date? What Tourney? Who was there? Rankings was as of 2/10/18. I stand corrected with valid literature.

BBG? Softballislife05? Tell me?
PunchlinesportsNC

by Jtatro54 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:29 am

My daughter plays for BB Stone and we won the first tournament we played in last fall against BB Brooks at Arnaiz. I don’t remember the exact dates.

We beat the warriors in the fall the one time we played them easily , but lost to them twice this past weekend .

Lost to Universal and I do believe they are the team to beat.

Beat Grapes in January Friendlies

Breeze was our nemesis in the fall but beat them in Friendly in January and over the weekend in PGF tourney . We lost to them in two semi final games in the fall.

Went to PGF shootout and competed against some very strong teams .

My rankings are as follows :

Universal
West Bay
Breeze (only because they have beat us more)
Batbusters -Stone
Cal Nuggets
LTG
Firecracker-Macias
Jtatro54
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hinky » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:24 am

:?
PunchlinesportsNC wrote:Not sure why so many people on here are begging for Stone to enter my rankings. There no data of a Championship from Stone? What date? What Tourney? Who was there? Rankings was as of 2/10/18. I stand corrected with valid literature.

bb stone... uhhh :roll: feedback to your question on rankings.
begging to be in YOUR :lol: rankings NO, multiple people noticing they are winning... YES
Hinky

by Stealing Home » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Must have been that 4 team Batbuster tournament in Sept.?

Why - their parents are starving for attention......

So, is this the kick-off weekend or was last weekend? Seems to be everyone is playing this weekend - we'll see how things transpire on the field.

PunchlinesportsNC wrote:Not sure why so many people on here are begging for Stone to enter my rankings. There no data of a Championship from Stone? What date? What Tourney? Who was there? Rankings was as of 2/10/18. I stand corrected with valid literature.

Stealing Home

Next

Return to NorCal