Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Well Well, the old Witches up to their old tricks!!

by whystealthem » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm

How come the "the most powerful team in norcal has to keep on stealing kids"!! They have 100 plus kids at tryouts!! And they have to go down the same path they went last year and steal another pitcher from the Sting!! Does all the other pitchers know you did this? They will now! Must be hurting quite bad to steal another? What did you promise this kid, the same full ride you gave the Big Lefty, and her catcher? You other pitchers better beware, this kid is good, and is taking one of your jobs!! Sad day in sorcerer land again!! Sorcerers staff for Pete's team is gone, and they have no coaches for this second team, unless they are going to put those 2 college kids in charge? Good luck with that!! Very sad!! Better for the rest of us!! Good luck to Pete, and Wayne!
whystealthem

by TopHat » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Are you saying that you believe the Sorcerers are the ones that got KR her ride?
TopHat

by whystealthem » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:54 pm

No, what I'm saying is that they let them both play for free. Which who wouldn't? SHE won the championship for us!! Now they are doing the same, but not exactly the same caliber. They had 6 pitchers, now 7 , who's getting screwed? I can guess who, can you? No faith in Sammi, or Stanchek i guess huh phil?! Is this the answer? She'll be on Pete's team, oh wait he quit, maybe she'll play for Wayne then, oh wait he quit on you also. Two great guys, with passion for the game. My dd enjoyed playing for them, when it was fun still.
whystealthem

by whystealthem » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 pm

I see you!!
whystealthem

by CheckWriter » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 pm

You can always head over to the Grapes. At least there's no drama there.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

by whystealthem » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:30 pm

I'm not spreading any crap!! Just the truth! Who are you to step in this mess? Obviously someone close to the witches!!
whystealthem

by whystealthem » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 pm

That's a good one check!! DD is done now. Just putting someone on blast, who has needed this for awhile. No faith in his own team, so we go out and just steal from another!! Winning at all costs, that's what it takes to be the main witch!! We should give our rings to the Sting!!
whystealthem

by BallsInComingDown » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Spaz call him that name.... :lol:
BallsInComingDown

by whystealthem » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:50 pm

I see you!
whystealthem

by TopHat » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 pm

STING TAPPED AGAIN

Since there are no rosters or rules, there will be a lot more of this throughout the year, especially in July.

HOW LONG is Sting going to sit back and bleed? ????

I guess other team's pitchers will take the place of college players :lol:
TopHat

Next

Return to NorCal