Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

New Nor Cal 12u Rankings -06’s

by BB12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:12 pm

You can be the best in the country if North Korea nukes Texas and the Southeast prior to the last week in July and Moose starts wearing yoga pants under his shorts. Come on have the parents chip in and buy Moose a leotard so he can fit in.....if you look good, you feel good, if you feel good, you will play good. Moose needs to step it up and embrace yoga pants as part of his coaches uniform, others have embraced it and it has enhanced their NorCal ranking.
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:00 am

:lol: and if they actually build the bullet train that our states yoga pants governor wants to build, NorCal teams can actually compete all year with the top teams in SoCal...
:roll: or maybe it would take away the excuse that NorCal doesn't come down to SoCal to play the top teams in the nation throughout the year!?
crankshaft

by mmorti97 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:11 pm

crankshaft wrote::lol: and if they actually build the bullet train that our states yoga pants governor wants to build, NorCal teams can actually compete all year with the top teams in SoCal...
:roll: or maybe it would take away the excuse that NorCal doesn't come down to SoCal to play the top teams in the nation throughout the year!?

Or you could bring your 06 team north and get served. It’s all relevant.
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:32 am

:lol: Busy playing top teams in the nation here in so cal :mrgreen:
Just kicking sand...

BTW how long is the season rained out for you guys up in NorCal?
crankshaft

by crankshaft » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:03 pm

BB12 wrote:You can be the best in the country if North Korea nukes Texas and the Southeast prior to the last week in July and Moose starts wearing yoga pants under his shorts. Come on have the parents chip in and buy Moose a leotard so he can fit in.....if you look good, you feel good, if you feel good, you will play good. Moose needs to step it up and embrace yoga pants as part of his coaches uniform, others have embraced it and it has enhanced their NorCal ranking.

WAIT back up....
"have the parents chip in and buy Moose a leotard so he can fit in"

"embrace yoga pants as his coaches uniform"

Is NorCal setting a new fashion trend with coaches wearing spandex? :lol:
crankshaft

by BB12 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:58 pm

Just like being on the cutting edge with transgender restrooms, spandex is no longer associated exclusively with female coaches in Northern California.

It could be the rise of Cross-fit and how manly one feels when flipping a monster truck tire. The need to counter the rush of testosterone must be tremendous, hence the yoga pants. I will tell you the people at Lululemon are thrilled.

I leave it up to the experts as to whether its a fashion statement, I wouldn't want to offend the male coaches who prefer sweats or shorts. Hopefully it's a fad, if you cant make up your mind weather to wear shorts or sweats you probably shouldn't be coaching, not to mention the poor individual who has to launder a pair of tights after a 12 hour day at the complex.

I know most of the top 12U teams in the country are playing in Las Vegas this weekend. Interested to see the early results. Let me know if you hear of any spandex sightings in Las Vegas, although it might be illegal for a male to transport tights/yoga pants across state lines.

Looking forward to Spring
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:21 pm

BB12 wrote:Just like being on the cutting edge with transgender restrooms, spandex is no longer associated exclusively with female coaches in Northern California.

It could be the rise of Cross-fit and how manly one feels when flipping a monster truck tire. The need to counter the rush of testosterone must be tremendous, hence the yoga pants. I will tell you the people at Lululemon are thrilled.

I leave it up to the experts as to whether its a fashion statement, I wouldn't want to offend the male coaches who prefer sweats or shorts. Hopefully it's a fad, if you cant make up your mind weather to wear shorts or sweats you probably shouldn't be coaching, not to mention the poor individual who has to launder a pair of tights after a 12 hour day at the complex.

I know most of the top 12U teams in the country are playing in Las Vegas this weekend. Interested to see the early results. Let me know if you hear of any spandex sightings in Las Vegas, although it might be illegal for a male to transport tights/yoga pants across state lines.

Looking forward to Spring

Haaaaaaa :lol:
Spandex sightings,
If i see it i'm posting a pic!

Thanks for posting that!
crankshaft

by bigballer » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Here ya go, found moose’s tights
Attachments
B1D10EDE-EB74-40BE-BDFC-6D29BE5CB3DD.jpeg
bigballer

by BB12 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:38 am

That's good, real good. It's not Moose, but it's a great visual and potential mascot idea for a Grapette parent who wants to get their kid more playing time.
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to NorCal