Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

New Nor Cal 12u Rankings -06’s

by BB12 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:02 pm

DrumBum4 wrote:
BB12 wrote:
DrumBum4 wrote:SoCal is not the holy grail yeah Sting went 6-1 down there and then came home and got run ruled by AASA. SoCal is watered down There are to many teams so the talent is spread thin the SoCal Firecrackers alone have 15 12U teams. Stop kissing SoCals feet and I'm a SoCal kid but when was the last time they won nationals....go ahead I'll wait.

I can tell you are from Socal because you can't spell, it's "too" many teams. There are good teams down South, you just have "to" find them. If you think Socal is inferior the Super 32 in Vegas Jan 12-13 plays host to all the "watered down" Socal teams you speak of, plus the best from Texas, Alabama, and Tennessee. I didn't see a NorCal team entered and it looks like 5 spots are still open.

Awww did I hurt your feelings, you gonna cry go ahead cry for me so we can all taste your tears. Cause honestly you probably sitting in your underwear right now looking SoCal team logos.

Lol, You nailed it....those are not my tears though, your trailer must be leaking
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DrumBum4 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:46 pm

BB12 wrote:
DrumBum4 wrote:
BB12 wrote:
DrumBum4 wrote:SoCal is not the holy grail yeah Sting went 6-1 down there and then came home and got run ruled by AASA. SoCal is watered down There are to many teams so the talent is spread thin the SoCal Firecrackers alone have 15 12U teams. Stop kissing SoCals feet and I'm a SoCal kid but when was the last time they won nationals....go ahead I'll wait.

I can tell you are from Socal because you can't spell, it's "too" many teams. There are good teams down South, you just have "to" find them. If you think Socal is inferior the Super 32 in Vegas Jan 12-13 plays host to all the "watered down" Socal teams you speak of, plus the best from Texas, Alabama, and Tennessee. I didn't see a NorCal team entered and it looks like 5 spots are still open.

Awww did I hurt your feelings, you gonna cry go ahead cry for me so we can all taste your tears. Cause honestly you probably sitting in your underwear right now looking SoCal team logos.

Lol, You nailed it....those are not my tears though, your trailer must be leaking

:lol: :lol: And he's wrong again I'm sorry thanks for playing though. Alex tell him what he's won. He's won an all expense paid trip to Dry my tears Regional Park in lovely Nobody Cares What He thinks Wisconsin. Bye Bye thanks for playing have a good day.
DrumBum4

by BB12 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:09 pm

DrumBum4 wrote:
BB12 wrote:
DrumBum4 wrote:
BB12 wrote:

:lol: :lol: And he's wrong again I'm sorry thanks for playing though. Alex tell him what he's won. He's won an all expense paid trip to Dry my tears Regional Park in lovely Nobody Cares What He thinks Wisconsin. Bye Bye thanks for playing have a good day.

I expected a way better come back than that. Come on bro, no one cares what anyone thinks on this site. You have a good day too, it was a good laugh
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:51 am

Don't worry Nor Cal look on Club rankings.. you do have
a team in the top 30.
Uf believe it's now Grapettes ranked 26. Isnt that the team that moved orgs?
Sorcerer litten is ranked after top 50...think was 92? :roll:
crankshaft

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:57 am

NorCal Fastpitch,
Thats interesting...see you have Universal 06 ranked #7 on your original list here in nor cal chat. But didnt even put them in your honorable mention in the California discussion on 12u teams. :shock: :D

Hmmm maybe not Daddy ball, but daddy biased
;) :P
crankshaft

by hipnix » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Those ranking have nothing to do with the Fall. Plus in order to be ranked in those polls your team actually has to travel and play in the top tournaments, which isn’t a priority to NorCal coaches. They’d rather save some money.

:D
hipnix

by mmorti97 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Love this site lol, brings good laughs and fun. Thanks everyone lol
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mmorti97 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:32 pm

crankshaft wrote:Don't worry Nor Cal look on Club rankings.. you do have
a team in the top 30.

Those rankings are for the 05 teams though not for 06 which is think everyone here is discussing.
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:14 pm

mmorti97 wrote:
a team in the top 30.

Those rankings are for the 05 teams though not for 06 which is think everyone here is discussing.

Dec.2018
In club rankings says
:arrow: '06 UF (Grapettes now?)
....which think everyone
here is discussing.
crankshaft

by BB12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:58 pm

crankshaft wrote:
mmorti97 wrote:
a team in the top 30.

Dec.2018
In club rankings says
:arrow: '06 UF (Grapettes now?)
....which think everyone
here is discussing.

Who does club rankings? Because if UFP (now Grapettes 06) is the highest ranked NorCal team, legalized marijuana has made the mainstream. Again, a nice team but they didn't win anything this fall and were able to enjoy brunch most Sundays while AASA, Sorcerer, Sting, and Heat were playing for Championships....I think they made 1 final and got Run Ruled by AASA.,
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal