Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

New Nor Cal 12u Rankings -06’s

by bigballer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:56 pm

AASA Mortimer and Sorcerer are 1 & 2 in what ever ranking there is. Mortimer has had their number since 10U, but until someone besides Sorcerer does anything of any relevance at PGF they hold the crown for top team in NorCal.
bigballer

by mmorti97 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:49 pm

bigballer wrote:AASA Mortimer and Sorcerer are 1 & 2 in what ever ranking there is. Mortimer has had their number since 10U, but until someone besides Sorcerer does anything of any relevance at PGF they hold the crown for top team in NorCal.

They are a fantastic team but don’t forget the platinum PGF Berth doesn’t hold much weight. Look at the not cal teams that were “invited” last year. Only sorcerer accomplished anything while Dirtdogs, universal, sorcerer- Marks etc all went 0-for up there. The invites were not sent to the best teams.
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DrumBum4 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Im just here to say from what I saw on the field this fall AASA Mortimer is bout that action Boss. 40-6-4 speaks for itself.
DrumBum4

by mmorti97 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:56 pm

DrumBum4 wrote:Im just here to say from what I saw on the field this fall AASA Mortimer is bout that action Boss. 40-6-4 speaks for itself.

This guy! This is a good place to get comedy. Keep the laughter flowing.
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BB12 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:20 am

AASA Mortimers fall performance makes them the clear #1 going into spring. They are pretty loaded.

SJ Sting had the second best fall and added talent for 2019. They are the team everyone hates because they threaten the status quo of the Elk Grove/Stockton/Modesto girls Softball League.

Sorcerer won 1 tournament in September that AASA did not attend, they have good players and the umpires love them but no one cares about PGF Platinum results, it's the battle for 70th place.

Hollister Heat won 2 fall tournaments including one that all the top teams attended Their 1-2 pitcher combo make them tough but defense needs work. They should have received a PGF invite. I guess not going to PGF platinum last year hurt their chances.

Nice to see the Sac/San Joaquin Mutual Admiration Society is back up and running
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hipnix » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:58 am

bigballer wrote:AASA Mortimer and Sorcerer are 1 & 2 in what ever ranking there is. Mortimer has had their number since 10U, but until someone besides Sorcerer does anything of any relevance at PGF they hold the crown for top team in NorCal.

What did Sorcerer do in the Fall that you would rank them so high? Did they even win a tournament? Looks like Sting won two, Heat won one and AASA won the rest. Did Sorcerer travel outside the Tracy, Modesto, Stockton central valley triangle? Always nice to have mama make you breakfast on Sunday morning before your 15 minute drive to the field. Sting traveled to SoCal and went 6-1 and AASA went to Salinas (I guess you can call that traveling) and won. I'd rank the Fall: AASA, Sting, Heat, Sorcerer, whoever else. There was some player movement on all those top teams so we'll see how it shakes out in the Spring. Would be nice to see some of these teams actually try and test their mettle instead of playing the same old teams in their backyard all season long.
hipnix

by mmorti97 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:29 pm

hipnix wrote:

What did Sorcerer do in the Fall that you would rank them so high? Did they even win a tournament? Looks like Sting won two, Heat won one and AASA won the rest. Did Sorcerer travel outside the Tracy, Modesto, Stockton central valley triangle? Always nice to have mama make you breakfast on Sunday morning before your 15 minute drive to the field. Sting traveled to SoCal and went 6-1 and AASA went to Salinas (I guess you can call that traveling) and won. I'd rank the Fall: AASA, Sting, Heat, Sorcerer, whoever else. There was some player movement on all those top teams so we'll see how it shakes out in the Spring. Would be nice to see some of these teams actually try and test their mettle instead of playing the same old teams in their backyard all season long.

Traveling doesn’t mean much. The tournaments that sting went to was enormous with 50 plus teams. Turns out 2 of the final 4 were nor cal teams one of them was Garza lol. So it looks like some of these nor cal teams saved money and time by not wasting tons of money to play mediocre south teams and make it to the semi finals with 2 nor cal teams.
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DrumBum4 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:35 pm

SoCal is not the holy grail yeah Sting went 6-1 down there and then came home and got run ruled by AASA. SoCal is watered down There are to many teams so the talent is spread thin the SoCal Firecrackers alone have 15 12U teams. Stop kissing SoCals feet and I'm a SoCal kid but when was the last time they won nationals....go ahead I'll wait.
DrumBum4

by BB12 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:05 pm

DrumBum4 wrote:SoCal is not the holy grail yeah Sting went 6-1 down there and then came home and got run ruled by AASA. SoCal is watered down There are to many teams so the talent is spread thin the SoCal Firecrackers alone have 15 12U teams. Stop kissing SoCals feet and I'm a SoCal kid but when was the last time they won nationals....go ahead I'll wait.

I can tell you are from Socal because you can't spell, it's "too" many teams. There are good teams down South, you just have "to" find them. If you think Socal is inferior the Super 32 in Vegas Jan 12-13 plays host to all the "watered down" Socal teams you speak of, plus the best from Texas, Alabama, and Tennessee. I didn't see a NorCal team entered and it looks like 5 spots are still open.
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DrumBum4 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:30 pm

BB12 wrote:
DrumBum4 wrote:SoCal is not the holy grail yeah Sting went 6-1 down there and then came home and got run ruled by AASA. SoCal is watered down There are to many teams so the talent is spread thin the SoCal Firecrackers alone have 15 12U teams. Stop kissing SoCals feet and I'm a SoCal kid but when was the last time they won nationals....go ahead I'll wait.

I can tell you are from Socal because you can't spell, it's "too" many teams. There are good teams down South, you just have "to" find them. If you think Socal is inferior the Super 32 in Vegas Jan 12-13 plays host to all the "watered down" Socal teams you speak of, plus the best from Texas, Alabama, and Tennessee. I didn't see a NorCal team entered and it looks like 5 spots are still open.

Awww did I hurt your feelings, you gonna cry go ahead cry for me so we can all taste your tears. Cause honestly you probably sitting in your underwear right now looking SoCal team logos.
DrumBum4

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal