Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

New Nor Cal 12u Rankings -06’s

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Haa uhmmm legalized marijuana has made the mainstream!

Softball website:
Girls fastpitch national rankings.
US club rankings
crankshaft

by mmorti97 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:04 pm

BB12 wrote:
crankshaft wrote:
mmorti97 wrote:
crankshaft wrote:Don't worry Nor Cal look on Club rankings.. you do have
a team in the top 30.
Uf believe it's now Grapettes ranked 26. Isnt that the team that moved orgs?
Sorcerer litten is ranked after top 50...think was 92? :roll:

Those rankings are for the 05 teams though not for 06 which is think everyone here is discussing.

Dec.2018
In club rankings says
:arrow: '06 UF (Grapettes now?)
....which think everyone
here is discussing.

Who does club rankings? Because if UFP (now Grapettes 06) is the highest ranked NorCal team, legalized marijuana has made the mainstream. Again, a nice team but they didn't win anything this fall and were able to enjoy brunch most Sundays while AASA, Sorcerer, Sting, and Heat were playing for Championships....I think they made 1 final and got Run Ruled by AASA.,

The marijuana comment was the funniest in this thread. :lol:
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BB12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:35 pm

crankshaft wrote:Haa uhmmm legalized marijuana has made the mainstream!

Softball website:
Girls fastpitch national rankings.
US club rankings

Haa Uhmm, I checked the website Mr.Shaft and it appears it's the 05 Universal Team, which is a really good team.....looks like someone was happy with the legalization, Keep smoking Mr.Shaft, keep on smoking
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Actually says
universal fastpitch 12u on website. Must have read the 06 part somewhere else.
In any case not all those teams are '05 in the rankings.

Thought that was a good point someone made earlier in the discussion that not all the teams go to all the tournaments.

As far as the legalization of marijuana goes, you're the one who brought up that analogy... I'm just saying marijuana is already legal in the mainstream.
32 states (just googled)
Come on now NorCal 8-) California's biggest regional supplier for the state!
Humbolt county?
Emerald triangle?
crankshaft

by crankshaft » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:30 pm

crankshaft wrote:NorCal Fastpitch,
Thats interesting...see you have Universal 06 ranked #7 on your original list here in nor cal chat. But didnt even put them in your honorable mention in the California discussion on 12u teams. :shock: :D

Hmmm maybe not Daddy ball, but daddy biased
;) :P

This '06 UF team in your list...
I get it...different team in club ranking.
crankshaft

by BB12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:47 pm

crankshaft wrote:
crankshaft wrote:NorCal Fastpitch,
Thats interesting...see you have Universal 06 ranked #7 on your original list here in nor cal chat. But didnt even put them in your honorable mention in the California discussion on 12u teams. :shock: :D

Hmmm maybe not Daddy ball, but daddy biased
;) :P

This '06 UF team in your list...
I get it...different team in club ranking.

I enjoyed marijuana way more when I was young and it was illegal. I voted no, because I enjoyed having to get my weed from a local dirtbag. Now it gets delivered like an amazon package. I get it, you were calling out "Norcal Fastpitch" for his rankings, sorry to take it off topic, got to run my Colt 45 is getting warm
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tommyd2142 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:32 pm

I love all this talk about the new 06 Grapettes team! Just to be ranked with any of these top teams in NorCal is an accomplishment! We did play all the top teams tough and beat the Sting twice and went 4-4 against Mortimer Sorcerer and Boykin. We will surprise some people in the spring for sure!! Good luck to all!!
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BB12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:03 pm

tommyd2142 wrote:I love all this talk about the new 06 Grapettes team! Just to be ranked with any of these top teams in NorCal is an accomplishment! We did play all the top teams tough and beat the Sting twice and went 4-4 against Mortimer Sorcerer and Boykin. We will surprise some people in the spring for sure!! Good luck to all!!

Tommy, love you bud, but easy on the exclamation points, I know you guys are proud of going 4-4 but come on...Did you really go into fall saying "let's go .500 and celebrate being mediocre on social media!! (Notice the exclamation points) can not wait for the surprise you have in store for everyone come spring!!!!!! Your pitching alone will overcome your desire to be included in some BS ranking done by an umpire scrambling to pay for a 12 pack of Natural light....You have a good team, Merry Christmas
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tommyd2142 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:21 pm

You are to funny!!!!!!! :lol: Moose will love all this because he thinks we will be the best in the country :D should be a blast...
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by crankshaft » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:56 pm

HOW ABOUT ALL CAP'S
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
:D
crankshaft

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal