Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

PGF Berths

by PunchlinesportsNC » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:55 am

Congrats to all the Nor Cal Teams on the early PGF Berths.

Big shout out to the top 10u teams

1. San Jose Sting
2. Universal Kimura
3. Cal Nuggets
4. Sorcerers

12u my favorite division

1. AASA Mortimer ( Well Deserved )
2. Sorcerers Litton
3. San Jose Sting 2024

That AASA/Sorcerer combo would've did damage if they stayed together.

14u

1. Sorcerers School
2. Cal Breeze 04
3. Universal 05 ( Oh My )

16u

Nor Cal 16 let's get it together!

18u

Sorcerers Williams
Firecrackers North Thomas
PunchlinesportsNC

by mmorti97 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:55 am

You talking about 2years ago?
mmorti97
Premium Member
Premium Member

by VicFerrari » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:56 am

Strong finishes at PGF aren't enough for some people :D
VicFerrari

by UniqueSports » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:12 am

Nice read.
What does " Oh My" mean? good or bad...
UniqueSports

by PunchlinesportsNC » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:32 pm

(Oh my)
Is a good thing.
Seen that Universal team a few times and they are legit.
PunchlinesportsNC

by Baller50 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:50 pm

It’s funny that the same teams get an invite every year because of the name. This shit gets old too quick and too biased. This is why SoCal teams are so much better than NorCal teams. NorCal teams been exposed and no changes. NorCal has a chance to build a super team to compete, but every coach has too much pride and ego they cannot let go.
Baller50

by UniqueSports » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 am

I would like to see less politics and more opportunity to earn it on the field. But, if they have to do invites it looks like they made good choices to begin with. I think they did take in to account last year's success as well as results in the fall. May not be perfect but in the end: win and you are in....
UniqueSports

by crankshaft » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:23 am

UniqueSports wrote:I would like to see less politics and more opportunity to earn it on the field. But, if they have to do invites it looks like they made good choices to begin with. I think they did take in to account last year's success as well as results in the fall. May not be perfect but in the end: win and you are in....
Baller50 wrote:It’s funny that the same teams get an invite every year because of the name. This shit gets old too quick and too biased. This is why SoCal teams are so much better than NorCal teams. NorCal teams been exposed and no changes. NorCal has a chance to build a super team to compete, but every coach has too much pride and ego they cannot let go.

Earning a birth to pgf by winning this summer, get to show up next summer. LOL is like earning rewards points at the grocery store. Most teams that show up next summer are not the same team. The invite follows the coach regardless of roster or organization.

The invite list has turned it into a sham.

They're pretty clear though about exposing what's really happening. Website shows returning earned births, qualified and invites. The last minute invites are the big joke. Those go to the people who paid and lost the most qualifiers.

Can see how that revolving door works in the favor of a coach. Having a birth or getting invites routinely, Can pick up stronger players because they can use pgf as a recruiting Plus.

The Invitational showcase events
16u & 18u kick ass over pgf now!
Very Selective!
crankshaft

Return to NorCal