Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

12u rankings NorCal

by BB12 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:23 pm

After watching some of the Womans World Cup, are you glad your kid picked softball over soccer? Imagine traveling around watching soccer every weekend.

Sorry for the late update, it's getting tough to follow all the action.

Moose's Cabernet Grapettes continue to disappoint the neck tatoo crowd. They are the most consistent team in Northern California. The Grapette team based in Marin, known to me as home to hippies and elitist liberals, but known to most Softball families as the place you go to visit your relative in San Quentin.

Tell your kids to get to know these kids from Marin because someday they might be working for them.

Last weekend they were impressive down South losing in the championship game to I5 North out of Castaic.

They may have lost on purpose because the Tesla charging station on the I5 shuts down at 5pm and there are no Four Seasons Resorts in the area.

Sting lost to Grapettes down south but made a good run. Rough going 400 miles to get knocked out by team they play every weekend up north.

Nuggets went back to making it home in time for lunch on Sundays, losing to Salinas Wildcats 5-0 in Salinas. Yes 5-0 vs. Salinas Wildcats.

Most of the teams where 4X4s with Yosemite Sam mud flaps are a status symbol took the weekend off, probably to remove the blue tarps off their roofs signaling the official end of the rain season.

The top teams will begin going head to head over the next few weeks, should be fun but at this point nothing much will change. The top 6-7 teams will remain the top 6-7, A couple roster changes are coming and will shake some things up a little. The big roster changes will come in early August.

Rankings 6/12

1. Cabernet Grapettes 06 (Moose)
2. SJ Sting
3. AASA Mortimer
4. Lady Magic
5. Sorcerer Bigley
6. Nuggets
7. Grapettes Kap
8. UFP 07
9. LTG
10. California Crossfire (Still cant resist)
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by drsaline » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:44 am

What happened to Grapettes Kap 12u? Disolved?
drsaline

by Sue Trubovitz, Turbo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:06 am

BB12 wrote:After watching some of the Womans World Cup, are you glad your kid picked softball over soccer? Imagine traveling around watching soccer every weekend.

Sorry for the late update, it's getting tough to follow all the action.

Moose's Cabernet Grapettes continue to disappoint the neck tatoo crowd. They are the most consistent team in Northern California. The Grapette team based in Marin, known to me as home to hippies and elitist liberals, but known to most Softball families as the place you go to visit your relative in San Quentin.

Tell your kids to get to know these kids from Marin because someday they might be working for them.

Last weekend they were impressive down South losing in the championship game to I5 North out of Castaic.

They may have lost on purpose because the Tesla charging station on the I5 shuts down at 5pm and there are no Four Seasons Resorts in the area.

Sting lost to Grapettes down south but made a good run. Rough going 400 miles to get knocked out by team they play every weekend up north.

Nuggets went back to making it home in time for lunch on Sundays, losing to Salinas Wildcats 5-0 in Salinas. Yes 5-0 vs. Salinas Wildcats.

Most of the teams where 4X4s with Yosemite Sam mud flaps are a status symbol took the weekend off, probably to remove the blue tarps off their roofs signaling the official end of the rain season.

The top teams will begin going head to head over the next few weeks, should be fun but at this point nothing much will change. The top 6-7 teams will remain the top 6-7, A couple roster changes are coming and will shake some things up a little. The big roster changes will come in early August.

Rankings 6/12

1. Cabernet Grapettes 06 (Moose)
2. SJ Sting
3. AASA Mortimer
4. Lady Magic
5. Sorcerer Bigley
6. Nuggets
7. Grapettes Kap
8. UFP 07
9. LTG
10. California Crossfire (Still cant resist)

Glad to see BB12 you acknowledge the ongoing successes of
Cabernet Grapettes.
Noticed some others.....have not made an adjustment in their guesses.
Sue Trubovitz, Turbo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Showout » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:48 am

So u think those 07 teams are better than cen cal teams ?
Showout

by tommyd2142 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Great games this past weekend in Modesto cream of the crop in Nor Cal. Having lost to Mortimer in 2 close games they brought the energy and proved to be back on top beating just about everyone. Mortimer 1st place and Grapettes (Moose) 2nd place
For the central Cal teams I thought FC Garza looked good and I saw that DD Close got a Premier Berth in So Cal they both are in the conversation for top 10 teams. Also congrats to UF 07 for getting a Premier berth in Portland. Another great tourney in Stockton this weekend. Let’s see who will bring it?
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by d831smso » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:51 am

Any updates after this weekends PGF State Championships? mmorti97 you have been really quiet lately, everything ok? BB12. Tommy or Norcalfastpitch any updates?

We all want to hear your opinions if they have changed.

Play ball!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
d831smso
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tommyd2142 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:26 pm

I’m still coming off a huge high after Sunday!
Moose has our girls playing and believing in themselves. After watching Lady Magic put up 63 runs in their previous 5 games I gotta say I was a lotta nervous in the Ship! Our pitching continues to be solid in big games.
Grapettes 1st Lady Magic 2nd Nuggets 3rd lots of very close high scoring games with Bigley and Mortimer in the mix.
Teams to watch Yardsharks 06,
Folsom Freedom 06, Cal Breeze 06
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tommyd2142 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Forgot huge shout out to Ohana Hansen 1st PGF tourney and beat UF 07 and Macias 07 to go 3-2 on the weekend!
BB12 Moose wants to hear from you :D sshhhh
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BB12 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 pm

Just sitting eating pork rinds, drinking a Keystone light, waiting to hear if I have been granted a membership in the San Joaquin Mutual Admiration Society. The application asked for proof of a neck tattoo, membership in a bowling league, or if I am missing any body parts due to drug use or dog fighting, so I might have to wait another season.

Last couple weeks in Stockdesto showed that the top 6 teams have really separated themselves from the others. I know some others will say they belong but the results say otherwise.

The Cabernet Grapettes solidified their hold in my rankings as the #1 team. Moose and his trust fund babies continue to play great ball. Moose has to be the "coach of the year" in 12U. Who has been as consistent as them?

The Grapette organization has to be thrilled with the acquisition of his "06 Cabernet" team because the "Boone's Farm Grapettes Kap" out of Stockton have disappeared or disbanded.

Mooses Millionaires are proof that eating grass fed beef, free range chicken, and organic produce might actually work. Dont hate them, the kids cant help they won the genetic lottery.

My Rankings 7/2

1. Grapettes 06 Moose
2. Lady Magic
3. AASA Mortimer
4. Cal Nuggets
5. Sorcerer Bigley
6. SJ Sting
7. Cal Crossfire

I saw there was a dude "drvasaline" complaining about CenCal teams being left out of the rankings.

1. Dr. Vasaline would be a great name for a cornhole player, or someone into cockfighting

2. FC Garza has a nice team but they are not in the top 6. Same for Dirt Dogs Close, and the American Athletics team.

3. they are NorCal rankings, you are welcome to rank your "Cencal teams" on this thread

I am out.....for now...
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by drsaline » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 am

Maybe you should put down your keystone and put on your glasses. Drsaline never mentioned a Cen Cal team.
drsaline

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal