Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Player on two different teams and Org

by MrNostalgia » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:21 am

I was wondering if a player can play on 2 separate rosters ? I’m Speaking of pgf tourneys/1to3rd tourneys.
MrNostalgia

by notthisagain » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:49 am

MrNostalgia wrote:I was wondering if a player can play on 2 separate rosters ? I’m Speaking of pgf tourneys/1to3rd tourneys.

Rules are on pgf website.
Look it up yourself.
Unless the post is just gossip poking your nose into somebody else's business. Travel ball parenting police? On the serious side, if you're planning on doing something like that always get the exact rules from the host of the tournament. Different rules for different tourneys. Otherwise chances are all heybucket is going to give you is all sorts of crap. That needs to be confirmed anyway.
notthisagain

by MrNostalgia » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:40 am

Thx notthisagain. I was just curious. Pgf website wasn’t very clear if it was any tourney or the national tourney. Just in case the opportunity arises I’d like to know. You’re right about just contacting pgf.
MrNostalgia

by notthisagain » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:29 pm

MrNostalgia wrote:Thx notthisagain. I was just curious. Pgf website wasn’t very clear if it was any tourney or the national tourney. Just in case the opportunity arises I’d like to know. You’re right about just contacting pgf.

HA...get in writing too.
The different rules at different tournaments I can't remember which goes with which. There is a prominent tournament host that does not check rosters. Anyone confirm that might be tcs? Not sure.
notthisagain

by 3BB » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:36 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
MrNostalgia wrote:I was wondering if a player can play on 2 separate rosters ? I’m Speaking of pgf tourneys/1to3rd tourneys.

Ignoring grumble fish for a moment it appears you are asking about 2 different sanctioning bodies (PGF, 1st to 3rd).
If that is the case no sanction can control what you do in another sanction.

1st to 3rd is NorCal PGF.
3BB
Premium Member
Premium Member

by notthisagain » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:42 pm

3BB wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

Ignoring grumble fish for a moment it appears you are asking about 2 different sanctioning bodies (PGF, 1st to 3rd).
If that is the case no sanction can control what you do in another sanction.

1st to 3rd is NorCal PGF.

:roll: see crap on heybucket from a person who knows NOT acting as tho they do. Check for yourself helper dads on heybucket meen well, but oh well.
notthisagain

Return to NorCal