Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

To get the new season rolling

by notthisagain » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Spandex or no spandex for your coach this season?
Lets get a survey going.

Moose will you take on the spandex challenge?
notthisagain

by BB12 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:57 am

notthisagain wrote:Spandex or no spandex for your coach this season?
Lets get a survey going.

Moose will you take on the spandex challenge?

You know the "Bro-squad" led by the Richard Simmons of Softball over at Sorcerer LTB (Bigley/Everett) is all in on the man tights.

As for Moose, would love to see the resemblance to Barney the Dinosaur, but Moose is not going to jump on the spandex train.

Would love to see some of the "Legends" who came down from 18G to save our age group get out there in a pair of leggings. It might help ya win a couple games.

The next gender neutral clothing fad coming is the cut-off jean shorts (Daisy Dukes). You know Dick Simmons and the Bro-Squad
will jump on that one.
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Rhino_Bigs » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:15 am

i was directed to this from a friend who knew I'd get a laugh at the post. Really good stuff. I did get a laugh. i enjoyed the read BB12...top notch. maybe a full body unitard in fall....maybe not.
Rhino_Bigs
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BB12 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:56 am

Rhino_Bigs wrote:i was directed to this from a friend who knew I'd get a laugh at the post. Really good stuff. I did get a laugh. i enjoyed the read BB12...top notch. maybe a full body unitard in fall....maybe not.

Glad you enjoyed it.

You might want to wait until early spring for the unitard, still too hot in fall.

Try Zote laundry soap on those tights after a long weekend on the fields, you will be amazed at the stain fighting performance.

Good luck this fall.
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by WhoMe » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:43 pm

I told my team that I was going to sport some runners shorts this year. Even I shudder at the image of that.
WhoMe
Premium Member
Premium Member

by notthisagain » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Thanks for the warning
notthisagain

by BB12 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:07 am

WhoMe wrote:I told my team that I was going to sport some runners shorts this year. Even I shudder at the image of that.

Way to step up, gonna be tough to reach the overall coolness level of the Bro-squad, but those shorts with the little dove on them is a nice start.

You probably should strap up because it could be trouble if the turtle pokes his head out of the shell if you know what I mean.

You would definitely get an invite to the next Bro-squad pot-luck / cornhole tourney if that happens.
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to NorCal