Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

2020 14u Spring Rankings

by PunchlinesportsNC » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:36 am

While the big dogs are shut down (Dark) for the High School season we will see who will battle for supremacy among the 06's.
Unlike the 05's, the parity in the 06 division is extremely intriguing. The top team seems to change after every tournament.
Firecrackers Ramos beat Sorcerer Schroll in the PGF Spotlight
Suncats Cat beat Grapettes Monroy in the Presidents Day Bash For Cash
With the first true test of the season upon us, it will be interesting to see who separates themselves from the pack.
My best guess for the early rankings;
Firecrackers Ramos
Suncats Cat
Sorcerer Bigley
Sorcerer Schroll
Grapettes Monroy
Grapettes Moose
AASA Mortimer
Dirt Dogs Close
Grapettes Medina
Lady Magic Boykin (where are you?)
San Jose Sting
PunchlinesportsNC

by Showout » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:57 pm

Firecracker Ramos ???
Showout

by MrNostalgia » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:28 pm

Its still pretty early but my two shekels based on the current winnings. You can shuffle the list around to your liking but the top 3 at this point is pretty clear.

Sorcerer Schroll
Sorcerer Bigley
Grapettes Moose
Suncats Cat
Dirt Dogs Close
Grapettes Monroy
San Jose Sting
Grapettes Medina
Firecrackers Ramos
AASA Mortimer
Lady Magic Boykin (where are you?)
MrNostalgia

by brown bomber » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Agree with most of the teams on list, except, Grapes Medina, Mortimer & SJ Sting.. Medina is 3-6-1 & Mortimer is 2-7 after 2 tourneys. Both teams giving up a lot of runs to teams on the list. I would like to see them be more competitive against the top teams before they are included on this list. Also too early to include SJ Sting. They have only played 1 tourney & granted they were in a tough pool & had some close games but also got beat up in 2 games. Apologies to those 3 teams but I need to see results, not necessarily wins, but at the very least close competitive games against good teams.
AND we finally get to see Nuggets & Lady Magic this coming weekend. Will be interesting to see how they do.
brown bomber

by MrNostalgia » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Brown Bomber, you made some good points. the 3 you mentioned need more time to be on the top 10 list. I was just shuffling the rankings. This early, I imagine some teams will reload their rosters with some pick up players. Its going to be interesting to see the development with in these teams.
MrNostalgia

by Fxdb10 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:01 pm

As spring continues nothing has changed with my top 3.

1. Sorcerer Schroll
2. Sorcerer Bigley (Won 1st to 3rd beating Lady Magic)
3. Grapettes Moose

Now that Lady Magic and Nuggets played, I believe their first spring tournament, I have them holding the #4 and #5 spots.

4. Lady Magic (Lost to Sorcerer Bigley twice, once in the championship)
5. Nuggets (Lost to Lady Magic in the semis)
6-10. ??Coin Flip??

We'll see how spring continues after LV St. Paddys day and PGF Civil War in Salinas for those that attend.
Fxdb10

by Sbmom2008! » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:53 pm

Do you think people won’t go to tournaments because of the corona virus? Are tournament directors doing anything to disinfect dugouts, bleachers, bathrooms, and snack shacks?
Sbmom2008!
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MrNostalgia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:12 am

Watch all the softball moms hovering around the dugout with hand sanitizer! Dads elbow bumping. Haha!
MrNostalgia

Return to NorCal