Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

What Have We Learned?

by StealingHome » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Games and expensive tournaments are in the books. What have we learned so far?

12u....

14u...

16u...
StealingHome

by StealingHome » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:13 pm

Ok, I'll go -

18's Lady Magic only local team performing at an elite level. Two horses on the bump and a phenomenal line-up.

All other teams/organizations continue to mislead their players/parents. But hey, it's good to see the same kids bouncing from team to team, while some teams continue to face the rumored "disbanded"
StealingHome

by StealingHome » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:56 pm

Premier or Platinum - does it even matter....

Coaching pimping "pool play records" that have no bearing w/the tournament....

Guest players taking playing time away from those athletes/parents who have been committed from day 1.....
StealingHome

by Baller50 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:34 pm

Oh yeah of course Lady Magic…hmmmm same team that is poaching players from other teams and is cut throat..yeah there are other teams besides Magic that are playing at an elite level and is not stacked with talent. Sorcerers Organization is playing at an elite level. LTG organization is playing at an elite level. Who are you?
Baller50

by BB12 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:26 pm

Elite? I love that term

You wouldn't know elite if it were standing in front of your double wide, in a pair of shit stained tightly whities.

Why do they call underwear "a pair" if it's just one?

"Two horses on the bump" there is no "bump" in fastpitcb softball.

Glad to see that Elk Grove, the Fresno of the North, is known for more than foreclosures, repossessed cars and crime.

Hope that all the other teams collapsing around you helps you replace your Horses and Studs

That's the problem with you valley folk, the summer heat and methamphetamine make you feel like your teams matter until they get sent back up the I5

If you cant find any farm animals to replace the 2021s, You can get in your PT Cruiser and head over to the new Texas Bombers of Northern California tryout. I am sure that's going to be the next AST or NSA power.

Just think the Lady Magics new 16U team has a chance to beat the Texas Bomber of Fairfield California and you can post about it if they don't shut the wi-fi off at the porta potty yard
BB12
Premium Member
Premium Member

by StealingHome » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:21 pm

You continue to be stuck in repeat w/that verse. I know - you're 1 of 800 BB teams in SoCal - and are pissed NorCal had a better showing than SoCal in PGF this year.

For the elite - let's add Grapettes McNair and Sorcerer Bigley - respect is due. Maybe Moose can get #5 to play down on this team?

LTG who? The Breeze continue to show better at all levels.
StealingHome

by DirtyRiders » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:42 pm

Respect from last week at PGF is earned by NorCal. Our SoCal team played and lost to the Mercado Walling team. At the time, we were the only team to score a run against them. No disrespect to any of the NorCal teams or any other team, but as competitive as this years PGF was it was still missing a boat load of the most competitive 06 and 07 teams because of the Alliance and a lot of those teams are from SoCal…….just saying.
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 3BB » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:11 am

Wait, how did you play AM Walling? They aren’t listed in either the A or the B bracket and I didn’t see them all week at the fields. Figured they had gone to FL to play Alliance.
3BB
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tommyd2142 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:33 pm

They were in Platinum bracket at PGF
tommyd2142
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 3BB » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:17 am

Team you ranked #2 in NorCal couldn’t get a premier birth?
3BB
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to NorCal