Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

What Have We Learned?

by DirtyRiders » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Proof rankings are just an opinion. I guarantee no one in SoCal had Corona Angels FTS in their top 5, but that’s exactly where they finished in the Platinum bracket. Where did Walling end up in Platinum? No way they deserved a premier bid
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mammasoftball » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:10 pm

Baller50 wrote:Oh yeah of course Lady Magic…hmmmm same team that is poaching players from other teams and is cut throat..yeah there are other teams besides Magic that are playing at an elite level and is not stacked with talent. Sorcerers Organization is playing at an elite level. LTG organization is playing at an elite level. Who are you?

LM poachers are elite!
mammasoftball

by mammasoftball » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:11 pm

DirtyRiders wrote:Proof rankings are just an opinion. I guarantee no one in SoCal had Corona Angels FTS in their top 5, but that’s exactly where they finished in the Platinum bracket. Where did Walling end up in Platinum? No way they deserved a premier bid

you guys really debating platinum teams! :lol:
mammasoftball

by orange socks » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:00 pm

I wish the Texas forum would get Salty again. Go Platinum!!! Just think many of those platinum teams would not have even got a berth if all of the Alliance teams played at PGF.
orange socks

by DirtyRiders » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:18 pm

Not debating. Simply stating facts. Facts like there were Platinum teams who are better than Premier teams and alliance teams, but you clearly have bought into the politics. The idea that Platinum teams aren’t worthy compared to premier teams or alliance is flat out laughable. The top Premier teams or Alliance teams are elite and beat everyone, but I guarantee that the top platinum teams beat a lot of premier and alliance teams
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by orange socks » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:11 am

I agree. Many TOP platinum teams can beat many bottom Alliance/PGF teams. Just like a lot of Top B teams can beat a lot of the lower A teams. Happens all of the time. I am no longer involved in the Travel Circuit other than supporting kids I used to coach. Alliance allows for those bottom teams to compete with/against the top tier teams while earning their way for a place at the table. Many of those teams that can compete were usually relegated to the back fields playing lesser competitive teams, now there is a path forward especially for the "boutique" organizations.
orange socks

by Laurens » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 am

finishing as the 14U Co-Champions.
Movie rulz
Last edited by Laurens on Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laurens

by eclipse09 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:23 am

Laurens wrote:finishing as the 14U Co-Champions.

Nice. Good job on your first post and welcome to heyBucket!!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to NorCal