Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

16s FATT DADDY's ....what's going on!!

by nomoresoftball » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:38 am

You know I have had my issues in the past with the smash quackers but them having this tournament reminds me why we were a family for as long as we were. My daughter absolutely loves the man that has inspired this tournament . Just thought I would say thank you to the quackers for having this tournament and showing the softball world what really is important my daughter is so excited to hopefully be able to play in front of this man this weekend and play against her girls. So good luck to all and let's all remember why we are there to help fight this horrible disease and support this great man.Good luck everyone...
nomoresoftball

by fansoftball » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 am

lotsa complaints bout the Firecracker pools. other than that was all good. best teams were ones playing late like in any other tourney.

time for new rankings before PGF and TPS!! lets do dis Fatt daddy!
fansoftball

by lrfastpitch » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:42 am

i was there and got to see some games. and my mind hasn't changed much, its still the sorcerers firecrackers at the top. :D good showing from the lady sharks and valley stompers played a great semi final game. complaining about the brackets is one thing but three of the 4 teams from the power pool made it threw the bracket to the semi and champ game. so good luck to all the teams coming up at pgf or triple crown.
lrfastpitch

by GameTime23 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:26 pm

FanSB....will post updated rankings this friday 7/19....No feedback from last rankings either? I don't get that...someone had to think I was off somewhere???Hum???

Sorcerer, KG, sharks, nuggets, stompers and AASA SN all moving up....

Can someone confirm Sorcerer has won last 3 vs FC and 10-1 in ALS championship game?

Game Changer confirmed 10-1....dammmmmm

Sorcerer 19-1 in last 20 games...Can you say #1 Sorcerer...peaking at the right time CONGRATS!!!!
Last edited by GameTime23 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
GameTime23

by style » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 pm

i haven't been watching 14's for awhile since my daughter went 18s, but that sorceres team is a great team! i watched 3 of thier games and was impressed! i hope that whole team moves up together.
style

by Kool-Aid » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:05 am

style wrote:i haven't been watching 14's for awhile since my daughter went 18s, but that sorceres team is a great team! i watched 3 of thier games and was impressed! i hope that whole team moves up together.

Going to be movement just like any other year, only this year they are losing some coachs and only a one or two girls will make the jump two gold, while others will move to diff org. KG hitters has a older 16's program that has some holes to fill and they have a solid team right now. Bay area has a lot of talent, if Sorcerers were smart they would keep both 18's teams and 16's, as the Blue team wins consistently against the other mid-level 18's teams around the country, and all the girls that age out of 16's and are not quite good enough for top gold team, do not want to switch programs in junior/senior year as they will have no home, so why stay in first place, as its not about one person or one team, its about a real program, so they might want to rethink this "master plan".
Kool-Aid

by fansoftball » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 pm

pgf and tcs bout to start in couple days. good luck to the norcal teams!! my input on rankings before y'all start your final summer tournaments

pgf teams
#1 Sorcerer cant touch em, they rollin and above all others. going to asa 16s natls right after pgf too
#2 FC98 they beat everyone not name sorcerer
#3 DDogs98 qualifying in socal was huge!
#4 Sharks98 find ways to get it done. also going to asa 16s natls
#5 Grapettes-Krueg took care of business in Oregon

just missed teams
#6 KGHitters barely missed on pgf and asa 16s
#7 Breeze98 whats their plan to finish the summer??
#8 Nuggets98 going to 14 asa natls?
#9 AASA Harrison couldnt get it done for pgf. good luck at tcs
#10t USA Shockers didnt peak soon enough. are they done for summer?
#10t RRGold99 fizzled out but can make run at tcs
#10t AASA Norwood up and comers next year
fansoftball

by GameTime23 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 pm

FanSB..not bad....I like it !!!!

FD rankings will be out tonight...working on a few last min things.....
GameTime23

by GameTime23 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Summer.....7/19/13.....End of Summer Championship Play....Good Luck to all!!!!

#1. Sorcerer = Team loaded with stud 98/99 players and scouts in So Cal have been watching. Coaching has done a great job with this talent and last Nor Cal lost was to KG early in the year. Team is 19-1 in last 20 games, won last 3 vs. FC and 10-1 score (last game). Very fundamentally sound team, great def, Stud #1 pitcher, top small ball team w/speed and depth at all positions...3-2 Zoom into June 16's and ASA Metros 3rd place 16's...1st Place ALS and primmed for a deep run at PGF. Hands down #1 team in Nor Cal and could place top #5 at PGF this year. Will also have a good showing 16's Nats......Good luck at PGF and stay HOT!!!

#2. FC98 Nor Cal = Team filled with top Nor Cal 98 talent.. FC has been playing in front of scouts all Summer.... Great DEF, BIG Bats and Stud #1 pitcher leading the way... Good showing this season at MDC 16's and Zoom into June. Many close games vs. Nor Cal teams this summer but only losses are to Sorcerer (X3) and Grapes Krug.... Team gearing up for a deep run at PGF and could also finish Top #5.... Pitching depth and big bats will need to show up to make that run. Good luck at PGF and represent Nor Cal.

#3. Breeze98 = Always loaded with talent and very good DM coaching... Very good team all around and will play anyone/anywhere. ...ASA MDC 16's CHAMPIONS... 3-1-1 Zoom into June...Team won 16's Nationals berth and playing TCS for Championship Play... This team is the real deal and could make a deep run at TCS and will show well at 16's nationals.....Top pitching, hitting and just a very good team all around with depth...Team can play threw anything and still competes. Best of luck at TCS and 16's Nats.... You can do it!!!!

#4. Grapes-Krug = Very good coaching and team filled with proven A ballers. Team has played a very competitive schedule this summer (16's & So Cal) and continues to get better ....ASA MDC 7-1 16's Beat FC and DDogs, Good showing Zoom into June, June classic 16's Silver 2nd place...Team made that trip to Oregon and won a PGF Berth....Pitching, bats and good def will need to continue to make that run at PGF with the big Dogs....Good luck and represent Nor Cal.

#5. Dirt Dogs: These guys are always scrappy and comes to compete. Not a whole lot of Nor Cal play this summer...Very good pitching and dangerous hitters make this team always a threat. Solid coaching and big strong players...Good showing MCD-loss to Grapes-Krug, LV 3-2 6th place, So Cal PGF birth gets them a boost in rankings. Will need to beat top team to move up....CONGRATS and good luck at PGF!!!

#6T. KG Hitters = Rebuilding is pretty much done and fast. Team has been winning this Spring and Summer. Strong 99's in place with a STUD 98 baller leading the way. They have also added some proven 98s to the roster and a STUD 00' hitter ( straight Banger).... Stud coaching will keep them competitive vs. all...ASA MDC 5-1 and beat Sorcerer playing 16's...16's RR Gold Champions...Team is set up and peaking at the right time to make a deep run at TCS...Pitching, bats and depth with need to continue to produce as it has done all year.....Good luck!!!

#6T. SJ Lady Sharks = This team is improved since last summer. Big Bats and a solid core in place will keep this team competitive. Will need to beat the big dogs to move up. Pitching is a question mark for this team...Playing So Cal 16's Zoom into June and showing well. Hasn't beat any of the top Nor Cal teams to move up this summer...Team was able to win Nor Cal PGF berth and 16's Nats invite...Team has played 16's and So Cal all summer and have competed well...Just added another pitcher and depth for championship run...Good luck and represent!!!

#8. AASA-Harrison = Stud coaching, strong core with talent in place. (3) #1 pitchers, good hitting team with solid player depth...So-so start to the summer... June Class 16's 2nd place, Good showing at Surf City and stinky PGF So Cal qual....Team has been able to beat the teams they should but struggled vs. So Cal and the handful of top Nor Cal teams (nuggets, grapes-krug & sharks) that have beat them....Play has been better as of late and good games vs Grapes & Sharks....Could do damage and have a TCS run in them....Def and Hitting will need to show up....Good luck girls and you can do it!!!!

#9. RR GOLD99 = STUD 99's player with good coaching.... This team will play anybody and everyone. This team plays much more than just RR tourneys....BIG BATS and solid def....8-0 RR MDC 16's Champions, 2nd place Mothers day classic So Cal...Team continues to play 16's, So Cal and winning......Team will need get hot and keep it going for a real run at TCS...98s at TCS really don't want to see them...Top 99's Nor Cal team...Keep up the good work and best of luck this week!!!!

#10. Cal Nuggets98- Another very good coached team. Team has good 98 pitching with a core of good players in place. Team playing anybody and everybody this summer....ASA Metros 14's Champions and playing So Cal 16's showcase....Great job for a new team and keep up the good work.... Nationals 14's for 1st year team, no bad at all...This team has been very impressive this summer and has competed and beat a few top team this summer....Still a new/young team that will need to keep foot on the gas and not beat themselves.....CONGRATS and good luck at 14's Nats!!!

#11. Grapes-Acuna = Well coached team with a core of Ballers in place. .. Good def and solid bats are the strength. Team will play anyone anywhere. ASA MDC Silver Finals, June Classic 16's Silver Champs and 5th place LV...Team continues to play up and down like manys 2nd yr 14's this season, along with key injury to Stud Baller!!!! This team has been under the radar this summer and will have a good showing at TCS...Team always competes, but depth, def and pitching will need to show up to make this run.....Best of luck and you can do it!!!!

#12. Team Cali 99 = Very good coaching and Stud 99's players. Top 14's (99) pitcher throwing HEAT (close to 60mph)...Older teams don't want to play them either. Has battle all year to be the top 99's team... ASA Metros 2nd place 14's...Able to play competitive, but little up and down this summer...Next year this team will be a problem in 14's....Team Cali will do damage and knock teams off at 14's Nats......Good luck and give them hell!!!

#13. Valley Stompers = Top 14's coaching by far. Team has retooled and played 16's all summer... Solid pitching, def & Hitting. Coaching makes all the difference with this team. Haven't watched them very much this summer....Looks like they will be playing TCS and could have a deep run in the Power Pool...Team has played 16's and have stayed away from PGF thi9s summer....Team played great vs. FC recently and poised for a run at TCS.....Best of luck!!!

#14. Storm98- Not a whole lot of info on this team, but went 5-2 and took 3rd place LV classic...3-2 ASA Metros 16's...team has played well this summer, but not sure if they will have any end of season Championship Play?

#15. AASANorwood- Stud coaching and solid 99's....Played Surf City and won 14's Champions June Classic....Team is gearing for a run at TCS Power Pool....Young team playing good with top player injured....Great game vs Sorcerer @ ALS.....Won't be surprised if they knock off teams at TCS....Good luck and you can do it!!!!

USA Shockers=No championship run.....Team fell off map after Oregon!!! Players playing Championship Play with another team.....

HONORABLE MENTION:
#16. Breeze 99- - Solid hitting, good defense and pitching. Well coached and will compete with all the others...RR 7-0 champions......ASA Metros 14's Champions....Team has been play well as of late..Good luck in your championship play!!!!!!!

#17. Grapes99-Kapp = Solid young 99's team with good coaching. Team has played So Cal and took 2nd place at Force this spring. Speed and small are strength, but pitching will need to be there vs. 98s....MCD 14's Gold, 2nd place 14's June Classic and made that trip to Surf City... Team will play and compete vs anyone...very scrappy team and will have a solid showing at TCS..Good luck!!!!

#18. Sting 99- Not a whole lot of info on this team, but peeps in the 99's loop say this team is legit and will be a problem next summer. Not sure if they are playing Championship play..Good job this season!!!

#19. Roseville Heat98- Always fields a good team, but haven't heard much from them...6-3 2nd place LV Classic...Team will be playing TCS for it's end of year run...Good luck!!!

#20. Nevada98 = Very good hitting team and well coached. Team lost stud pitcher this season. Will need to beat top teams to move up...Team has been MIA this summer!! Looks like they are playing TCS!!!!
GameTime23

by NorCalBaller123 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:33 am

Good Luck this week to all these GREAT teams. Bring some home to Nor Cal!!
NorCalBaller123

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal