by Iluvblue » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:08 am
I agree with you, but do you think they do it on purpose? Or maybe they just dont have the skills needed to do that job.
Some people are not meant to be in management, and they may be a darn good worker, but you put them in a position of decision making and authority, and they will tank.
Same thing with coaches. I think all coaches TRY and do a good job. They just dont know how to do it, and they dont know how to handle the many situations that arise throughout the course of the season.
You have to have a clear understanding of what you are doing, and you can not leave any ambiguities when dealing with your parents. Honestly, I dont blame people for team shopping. There is a lot of CRAP out there, so why stay.