by rbi » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:10 pm
This camp was probably was the single most important softball event that my DD ever attended up to that date, it was her first time she was able to showcase herself with screaming ground balls by Mike Stith, take batting practice off a mens pro fast pitch guy who was so good they have gone to front toss now (which I think was awesome btw), being watched by 20 or so coachs, playing against top kids in her own age group, it was something I will never forget. Worth every penny, and I would beg, sratch, crawl, do whatever I needed to, to get back in if I had another kid coming up.
PLUS, its a stepping stone to bigger and better events OnDeck Holds, you bust your butt and have some success at the NorCal Event and you could be invited to Zoom into June Event, or better than that, spend two days at the National Camp and workout with 100 coachs watching, doesnt get much better than that.