Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

14U Watchlist

by GameTime23 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 am

Let's do this man....one day at a time...
GameTime23

by drvcm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Valley Stompers have won 2 of the 5 fall tournaments they have played in. They added speed/defense at the top of their order and batting/defense in the middle along with a very SOLID top 98 pitcher. Impressive thus far!
drvcm

by Gfrank » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:12 pm

It seems most of the good 14u teams will be playing up this year as they did in the fall. That leaves things wide open but I didn't see anybody playing 14's that really impressed this me fall. Most the the true 14 teams that played their age struggled against younger 14's and 12 u teams. With all that said watch for the usual suspects. Sorcerers, KG, Lady Sharks, Crackers (Miller). Norwood if she keeps everything together. Anybody have a team to add?

P.S. please don't beat me up too much. I've read the bucket for sometime just never posted. So I know I've probably offended someone and they will feel the need to tell me how stupid I am. So we can establish off the bat that I'm stupid, an idiot, don't know anything, am obviously mad at someone, etc.
Gfrank

by onlooker » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:37 am

Good stuff, welcome to the keyboard. im not familiar with a list of the 99 usual suspects that containts the lady sharks. That one threw me for a loop, Maybe I am missing something there, which can only mean good for nor cal if they are a top team. Elsewhere you are probably right, just add breeze 99. Just not enough pitching to go around, then split up the remaining talent into the grapes, bandits, stone, team cali, smash and monarchs and you have the next bunch, I probably missed one or more of the next bunch, just rattled a few off.
onlooker

Previous

Return to NorCal