Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

June 03 looking for team/building Who is the best? Opinions?

by blue1956 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:18 pm

HerTimeToShine wrote:I have been around "travel" baseball for a while.... Raised both my boys through it. In that time we were very fortunate to find a great "home" for them. A building dedicated to teaching baseball and better life skills! I know the pros and cons! Softball is completely new to us!

I would love a little knowledge before we step in to something not worth my time and money.

Who is good, who is bad and why?

Her time to shine if you really want to shine you need to move to so cal theres no softball in nor cal everybody knows that!! :D ;) :o :lol:
blue1956

by handsinsidetheball » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Blue1956 is a troll... I'm convinced!!! Lmfao... :lol: If not, Blue PM me and provide me your SoCal manifesto.. Lol... Maybe I will move south over the grapevine with assistance from your 'expert' advice... :lol: :lol:
handsinsidetheball
Premium Member
Premium Member

by blue1956 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm

handsinsidetheball wrote:Blue1956 is a troll... I'm convinced!!! Lmfao... :lol: If not, Blue PM me and provide me your SoCal manifesto.. Lol... Maybe I will move south over the grapevine with assistance from your 'expert' advice... :lol: :lol:
lol on second thought i better stay quiet of if I convince you to come then rest of nor cal will follow and I wouldnt have anybody to go back and forth with!!
blue1956

by handsinsidetheball » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:31 am

Too late Blue, we on our way..... :o

Love playing in SoCal, so does the DD....We are fortunate (for softball) to live in Cen Cal with both NorCal and SoCal being pretty much equal distance.

I have taken teams and been part of teams that have traveled to both regional areas...My opinion and my opinion only which is probably shared by many is....reduce the amount of teams in Cen Cal and NorCal and it becomes much stronger softball. I FULLY understand the economic side of the 'business'...but just because you call yourself an 'A' team doesn't mean you are...We all know that..We also know that those 16/18 teams need funding...

So Blue, I agree with you and love to play in 'LA', but for the love of god man please stop the post 12 pack posts........ :o LOL.......
handsinsidetheball
Premium Member
Premium Member

by blue1956 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm

handsinsidetheball wrote:Too late Blue, we on our way..... :o

Love playing in SoCal, so does the DD....We are fortunate (for softball) to live in Cen Cal with both NorCal and SoCal being pretty much equal distance.

I have taken teams and been part of teams that have traveled to both regional areas...My opinion and my opinion only which is probably shared by many is....reduce the amount of teams in Cen Cal and NorCal and it becomes much stronger softball. I FULLY understand the economic side of the 'business'...but just because you call yourself an 'A' team doesn't mean you are...We all know that..We also know that those 16/18 teams need funding...

So Blue, I agree with you and love to play in 'LA', but for the love of god man please stop the post 12 pack posts........ :o LOL.......

12 pack please thats for breakfest, i dont start trolling untill around a 24 pack!!
blue1956

by AttitudetoSpare » Sat May 11, 2013 6:24 pm

WOW that's a opening to talk about coaches. I think what you need to decide first are what are your goals for your child? Is it being built up with confidence by a great coach who plays fairly? Those are golden coaches and are few and far between. If you can find a coach that builds up your child, plays them fairly and honestally let me know.

Don't let any organization fool you. Even if they claim not to be a daddy ball team there will always be some sort of undercurrent. Too much politics occurs within softball mainly because one coach stays with one team until they are 18G, scholarships are promised to players and well people can act like real ding dongs.
AttitudetoSpare

Previous

Return to NorCal