Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

NorCal

RR Gold June Classic/Showcase

by RonaldMcDonald » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm

First showcase I've ever seen with no one to showcase for. Six cars broken into on day one, no wonder no one wanted to stay to watch a game. Everyone associated with RR Gold should be embarrassed about this weekend.
User avatar
RonaldMcDonald
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm

by Bleacher bug » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:22 pm

The 12s at Arnaiz was just as bad!!! I get their 12u but RR had a chance to gain back some of the better young teams to build for the future and failed. They had the top 12 teams in 12u playing a showcase friendly format.

Some of the worst schedules I have ever seen, teams spending 12 to 14 hours in 100 degree heat to play 3 games, teams with 5 and 6 hour breaks while fields sit empty. Multiple times I saw coaches dragging their own fields so they would have clean dirt. Oh and my favorite of all, the worst 19 year old umpires on every field ever found!!! Why would anyone want to got back to that crap hole?
Bleacher bug
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:10 pm


Return to NorCal